Groups
    EXPIRED

Is my ad the only one on this Lokal

Banned
    Heh I traded some stuff into CEX and thought I'd sell the leftover on here. Just see that its moved to this new website, I posted my ad, is it really the only one on the entire site? Or is there something keeping me from seeing the other adverts?

27 Comments

All I see is "Be right back!"
    Edited by: "developers" 9th Mar

Original Poster Banned

developers

All I see is "Be right back!"

Urrrgh I'm so unlucky )=

"Be right back!"

We won't, if you do not sort this shambles out quickly.

Original Poster Banned

fanpages

"Be right back!"We won't, if you do not sort this shambles out quickly.

Awww this really sucks, I knew I shoulda just got cash at CEX )=, I wanted to buy a game which cost like a £5 )=

Supermod

Hey It went live for a bit earlier (just after some testing) so looks like you managed to squeeze a listing in. I'll see if I can get a proper time for when it goes live fully and report back.

Original Poster Banned

Could we have the forum back till the website works?

Supermod

Currently still importing opt-in etc from HUKD. As soon as its ready you should be emailed.

cowboybebop69

Could we have the forum back till the website works?

Submitting to the HUKD FS/T was shut off yesterday, not today. Hopefully won't be too much longer.

I posted my ad, is it really the only one on the entire site?

Yes.

Or is there something keeping me from seeing the other adverts?

No

I posted my ad, is it really the only one on the entire site?

Or is there something keeping me from seeing the other adverts?

Your last one should be Yes

Original Poster Banned

magicjay1986

Currently still importing opt-in etc from HUKD. As soon as its ready you … Currently still importing opt-in etc from HUKD. As soon as its ready you should be emailed. Submitting to the HUKD FS/T was shut off yesterday, not today. Hopefully won't be too much longer.

Ooo I see, I want to make a complaint, lol jokes

Supermod

cowboybebop69

Ooo I see, I want to make a complaint, lol jokes

I'll wait for Lokal to launch then i'll direct you to them

...[ uk.lokal.com ] is back online.

fanpages

...[ https://uk.lokal.com ] is back online.

All I see is 'Be right back!'...

I feel like we're going round in circles.

Original Poster Banned

fanpages

...[ https://uk.lokal.com ] is back online.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL!

hotukdeals.com/for…050

If it isn't broke, don't fix it - comes to mind!

Re: FSFT section.
    Edited by: "Aaron_QPR" 9th Mar

Reminds me, I'm off to Run A Bath...

damn, missed the opt in date. there should have been another pm sent out during the last day

Seems like they want to take on shpock by making a similar site.

K0YS

damn, missed the opt in date. there should have been another pm sent out … damn, missed the opt in date. there should have been another pm sent out during the last day

Same

K0YS

damn, missed the opt in date. there should have been another pm sent out … damn, missed the opt in date. there should have been another pm sent out during the last day

Me too, not happy

Somebody has a listing for a "Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Black, Unlocked)".

On the home page this is the image:

https://static.lokal.com/uk.lokalimages/1981-efe9edd41a711a52391a8a4efcb8aa9f.jpg

However, when you click the image, you see this:

https://static.lokal.com/uk.lokalimages/1976-15bdb02cc6de1a8db9aa3691503b205c.jpg

In case my comment is removed from the dedicated "Feedback" thread (as has been the case with two of my recent posts complaining about Lokal)...

http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p490/_fanpages/2017-03-12_07-38-10%20-%20Comment%20562_zps4er0sebk.jpg

Lol what a crock of **** that site is, hopefully everyone has their heads screwed on and stays well clear.

benjammin316

Lol what a crock of **** that site is, hopefully everyone has their heads … Lol what a crock of **** that site is, hopefully everyone has their heads screwed on and stays well clear.

If you look at 'jay's reply to my recent "Feedback" comment, it looks like he (&, by association, "HotUKDeals" [Pepper Deals Limited]), don't care.

fanpages

If you look at 'jay's reply to my recent "Feedback" comment, it looks … If you look at 'jay's reply to my recent "Feedback" comment, it looks like he (&, by association, "HotUKDeals" [Pepper Deals Limited]), don't care.

Yeah I saw, nothing to do with us, speak to them.

Great community.
    Edited by: "benjammin316" 12th Mar

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
    2. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043
    3. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
    4. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748

See more discussions