Groups

Is my avatar any good:P?

or shall i have my previous one...

25 Comments

Original Poster

:oops:Previous Avatar? - http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/629/minialternatingtape3157hp9.gif

LOL sorry for the silly post guys:oops::oops::oops:

Banned

Keep the 1 you have now

Banned

DangerGod;2314841

Keep the 1 you have now

Agreed.

rewind back to the tapes

Original Poster

andy108uk;2314847

rewind back to the tapes

LOL

DangerGod;2314841

Keep the 1 you have now

yeah dont give up yr day avvy

I vote for the new one.:thumbsup:

Banned

Of course the new one is better, but your new one still isn't that great - not something I would put as an avatar myself.

no i hate it

mines the bestest eva

:P

shreyasmorjaria;2314832

:oops:Previous Avatar? - LOL sorry for the silly post … :oops:Previous Avatar? - LOL sorry for the silly post guys:oops::oops::oops:

that avater used to be on my myspace

Rewind to the old skool avvy!

Yep... I agree with the harlzter... rewind.... and you've only had that one for about two weeks..

Definitely the old one - I can't tell what the new one's supposed to be - but I may need glasses!

I still sooooooooooooo like your http://th172.photobucket.com/albums/w13/Jaymie_Lynn_2007/th_cherries.gif chrysha.....

edna_clouds;2315141

I still sooooooooooooo like your cheeries chrysha.....

Thank you - would that be my cheery cherries? :-D:-D:-D

chrysha;2315146

Thank you - would that be my cheery cherries? :-D:-D:-D

It's your sparkle that puts me all about...:)

edna_clouds;2315156

It's your sparkle that puts me all about...:)

Thanks - I tried to change it to the cherries you posted, but they lost their sparkle when I resized them!

love the classy bling avvy chrysha .. dont change it otherwise i wont be able to remember you.

chrysha;2315192

Thanks - I tried to change it to the cherries you posted, but they lost … Thanks - I tried to change it to the cherries you posted, but they lost their sparkle when I resized them!

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk246/kpfarmer1/thcherries_22546.gif

Yours have got a very nice sparkle...

kippy;2315211

love the classy bling avvy chrysha .. dont change it otherwise i wont be … love the classy bling avvy chrysha .. dont change it otherwise i wont be able to remember you.

Just wanted to try the other sparkly cherry one in edna's post! But I love my cherries, but can something be classy and bling?:giggle:

edna_clouds;2315229

Yours have got a very nice sparkle...

Right - that worked - how do you re-size and keep the sparkle - I did it in photobucket and it didn't work!

chrysha;2315254

Right - that worked - how do you re-size and keep the sparkle - I did it … Right - that worked - how do you re-size and keep the sparkle - I did it in photobucket and it didn't work!

I use [url]www.gifworks.com/image_editor.html[/url]

I could never get animation to work with resizing on photobucket...

edna_clouds;2315260

I use [url]www.gifworks.com/image_editor.html[/url]I could never get … I use [url]www.gifworks.com/image_editor.html[/url]I could never get animation to work with resizing on photobucket...

Thank you very much - I've bookmarked it and repped you!

chrysha;2315238

Just wanted to try the other sparkly cherry one in edna's post! But I … Just wanted to try the other sparkly cherry one in edna's post! But I love my cherries, but can something be classy and bling?:giggle:

yes it can.

Banned

i have the tape on my myspace...its wicked
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would815
      2. What would be HELL to you?2941
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7171351
      4. word association Game73944520

See more discussions