Is my htc desire hd faulty? help..

8 replies
Found 22nd Nov 2010
Hi im on my 2nd htc desire hd as my first one developed a sounf fault and im sure this one is faulty too, when i scroll up and down on the main page with all the apps on the icons flicker ever so slightly, also i just noticed this when i loaded up the facebook app that all the peoples profile pics flicker too when scrolling up and down, if i leave the page still its fine but otherwise doesnt look quite right, should i order another replacement?

8 Comments

Could you not do a reset or restore to see if that fixes the problem ?

strobez: go to any phone shop and see if its a similar prob/quirk on display models

i think uv got another bad'un
its a shame cos its such a gr8 phone

Original Poster

effingandjeffing

strobez: go to any phone shop and see if its a similar prob/quirk on … strobez: go to any phone shop and see if its a similar prob/quirk on display modelsi think uv got another bad'units a shame cos its such a gr8 phone

yeh im just very unlucky, i called up e2save and there collecting it tomorrow and i will get a new one sent out to me, lucky as im on day 26 and u only get 30 days to get it replaced it not it has to go in for repairs, is your screen fine? im sure my 1st one didnt flicker on the icons when scrolling up and down

Just get an iP4 then ?

Peterjmay knows a lot about these phones

strobez1977

yeh im just very unlucky, i called up e2save and there collecting it … yeh im just very unlucky, i called up e2save and there collecting it tomorrow and i will get a new one sent out to me, lucky as im on day 26 and u only get 30 days to get it replaced it not it has to go in for repairs, is your screen fine? im sure my 1st one didnt flicker on the icons when scrolling up and down

mines is too new haven't d/l any apps yet, not had time to play with it
only just found the full manual(on the worldwide website not to be found on the uk htc site)

Is the manual not accessible through phone? I have original HTC desire and on menu with everything else (apps, market etc) is 'learn more' where I can (and have) downloaded the manual

kelly_o_fanatic

Is the manual not accessible through phone? I have original HTC desire … Is the manual not accessible through phone? I have original HTC desire and on menu with everything else (apps, market etc) is 'learn more' where I can (and have) downloaded the manual

I've already posted a link to the manual for this bloke. Same as petermjay, as sancho said. Reading is a drag, apparently.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Spotify family22
    2. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11
    3. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11
    4. Urgent help needed with travel agent56

See more discussions