Groups

Is My Luck Turning!

Have had a REALLY bad few weeks and this afternoon I've finally got a small smile on my face.

Won £1 on the littlewoods free scratchcard, put 50p on the bingo, did 50p on the Cludeo slots.

Got a bonus line on the slots
    Ended up winning....

£25.50!!!!

I only log on each day to do the free Scratchcard, and the first time I've won enough to warant putting it onto something. Very happy!!!

8 Comments

Congratulations! Just don't lose your winnings!

Congrats

You have to deposit to play the free scratch card :'(

Ahh good on you Becks - I hope this is the start of long run of luck for you x

Original Poster

Banana79;5628408

Congratulations! Just don't lose your winnings!

They got withdrew straight into my bank account!!

Original Poster

fireheaven;5628431

Ahh good on you Becks - I hope this is the start of long run of luck for … Ahh good on you Becks - I hope this is the start of long run of luck for you x

Thanks hon x
    rwm24;5628426

Congrats :)You have to deposit to play the free scratch card :'(

Yeah, been signed up ages with them - when the Quidco meant I'd be getting back more than I spent - always keep at least 10p in there just to do the Scratchcard :thumbsup:

well done on your winnigs

Congrats!!

Now put a £1 from your winnings on a Lottery ticket and you just never know. :thumbsup:

YOUR TIME HAS COME!! :w00t:

stefor;5628925

Congrats!!Now put a £1 from your winnings on a Lottery ticket and you … Congrats!!Now put a £1 from your winnings on a Lottery ticket and you just never know. :thumbsup:YOUR TIME HAS COME!! :w00t:

Ohh I was gonna say that too but thought its better to cut and run
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. BT FIBRE EXISTING CUSTOMER911
      2. Which 32" smart TV?22
      3. Is 'Isisue' a fake website/does it sell fake brands33
      4. What's the best gas and electric deals about ?44

See more discussions