Groups

Is my MacBook RAM worth selling?

Hi All,

I've just upgraded the RAM on my new MacBook, so I now have 2x1gb DDR3 RAM modules sitting on my desk.

Question is, are these likely to useful to someone and so are they worth posting for sale?

All advice welcome!

Ian

8 Comments

How much you want? i might be interested

Original Poster

I was thinking around £20 delivered, that'd make them less than half of what they can be bought for new.

Good deal man, but just realised this is from a new Alu MacBook, i have the previous Gen white one and it wont work

try to sell it on fleebay....someone will buy it off you!

MIght be in the same boat, thinking about upgrading my memory. Can i if you got a good price for your upgrade? I guess 2 x 2gb?

Original Poster

ashtongate;4102300

MIght be in the same boat, thinking about upgrading my memory. Can i if … MIght be in the same boat, thinking about upgrading my memory. Can i if you got a good price for your upgrade? I guess 2 x 2gb?

I think I got a good price:

orcalogic.co.uk/asp…t=m

Weird that the 2gb modules are cheaper than the 1gb modules, but there you go!

I have a Macbook Pro - just need to check that it is the same!
    Have you noticed a big difference?

fox;4087972

I was thinking around £20 delivered, that'd make them less than half of … I was thinking around £20 delivered, that'd make them less than half of what they can be bought for new.

If you know the price you want to sell for, then surely this is a FS thread and is in the wrong forum?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card66
      2. Win a Year's Supply of Tea, a Coffee Hamper & a Coffee Machine54
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…88
      4. WIN AN UNFORGETTABLE TRIP TO SAN FRANCISCO22

See more discussions