Found 20th May 2009
I've somehow messed up my psp. It turns on with a green light only, no sound no nothing, but its not bricked.

The pandoras battery works, but after i install it and try and turn on the psp nothing happens.

I've been looking online and cant find any solutions.

Please help

11 Comments

might be sometihng like a loose wire in it or something?

u checked if the backlight is gone? this happened to me and i found out by putting it close to the light.

Original Poster

shosie;5272229

might be sometihng like a loose wire in it or something?

no the screen and stuff works because when i put the pandoras in the stuff came on the screen. So i know it does work

Original Poster

ALICOM007;5272250

u checked if the backlight is gone? this happened to me and i found out … u checked if the backlight is gone? this happened to me and i found out by putting it close to the light.

na its not that

h_360;5272260

no the screen and stuff works because when i put the pandoras in the … no the screen and stuff works because when i put the pandoras in the stuff came on the screen. So i know it does work

might be some softawarre problem then it cant detect something?

there was a thread on here , been for ages that let you swap your psp with another with sony.

spobby;5272582

there was a thread on here , been for ages that let you swap your psp … there was a thread on here , been for ages that let you swap your psp with another with sony.

see my open thread about it - but its fraud. i rang sony to confirm

Original Poster

bilalbilal;5274044

see my open thread about it - but its fraud. i rang sony to confirm

lol what did you think they were going to say. :-D

Wht vesion of firmware does you Pandra battery/ memory card do?
yes, this is important......chop chop, I wont be about for long..

Mike..

Original Poster

MikeBeaver;5274930

Wht vesion of firmware does you Pandra battery/ memory card do?yes, this … Wht vesion of firmware does you Pandra battery/ memory card do?yes, this is important......chop chop, I wont be about for long..Mike..

it does 3.71 m33.

h_360;5274937

it does 3.71 m33.

Right, you need to get hold of the newer version, Desperter De Cementario, either 7 or 8 should do the trick mate
That way you can rewrite the idstorage, as by the sounds of it, this has become corrupted.
If you already have a pandora battery, the update should be fairly simple(s)
but I am not sure if you need another PSP or not to do it, I will have a quick looksie for you, it has been some time since I was involved in the PSP scene tbh.

Mike..
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Google maps on Plusnet45
    2. Is this expensive?1017
    3. £300 for a XZ1 Compact Worth Keeping or return56
    4. I posted a deal that has been removed612

See more discussions