is my sons playstation 2 with loads of games, 3 controllers, steering wheel etc worth much?

as title. Been offered £25...ta

10 Comments

Check prices with CEX

May be worth trading them in for a game he wants if he has a new ps4 / xbox one

Consoles link

accessories

Games

Depends on how many games and what they are. I'd say without the games it's probably worth £25.

Original Poster

Thanks Paully. 35ish games. Crash bandicoot, fighting games, Fifa games, Lara Croft tomb raider anniversary pack. Etc etc X

The games are valued at 50p-£1 each on a good day. The ps2 with a controller and leads is valued at £25, steering and added extras about £5-£10.

Crash and the Tomb Raider pack might be worth a bit (check eBay) but PS2 games in general aren't worth that much (especially FIFA). For 35 games plus the console I think it would be nearer to £50 depending on the exact games.

Original Poster

Thanks mallie21

Crash is worth a bit depending on condition take your time selling, don't get ripped off

While we allow members to ask for a valuation in our Ask forum, we do not allow the thread to be used for selling or buying.
If you wish to buy or sell then move over to For sale forum and all will be well.

Original Poster

Thanks MikeT. I honestly don't want to sell on here. Just wanted a general idea. Cheers

Do you have a list of the games as some are worth a fair bit.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047190
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767476
    3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691425
    4. word association Game74044579

See more discussions