Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Is Next furniture any good?

Posted 24th Nov
Looking at their sofas and they look good. What’s their quality like? Has anyone on here bought one? Do they do Black Friday? I’ve asked them online but they said they’ve got no info. Is there any way on getting a discount?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

7 Comments
I've bought two sofa's from them from their Outlet store. Heavily discounted and good quality.

After close to two years, the first one has started to lose its firmness but for the price I'm content with that. Second is only a few months old but feels like a good build
Had a sofa for over a year from them and it’s still as good as new. So comfy, kept it shape and still firm.
Two people I know had Next furniture, both had issue mainly with the delivery and stuff was missing, but it all got sorted and the furniture is good quality and looks good
Edited by: "frakison" 24th Nov
Not really. Just about Argos quality at a dearer price. Buy proper furniture that will last years.

Proper oak furniture devonfurniture.co.uk
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 24th Nov
cmdr_elito24/11/2019 19:45

Not really. Just about Argos quality at a dearer price. Buy proper …Not really. Just about Argos quality at a dearer price. Buy proper furniture that will last years.Proper oak furniture http://www.devonfurniture.co.uk

Thanks. All our consoles tables etc are bespoke solid oak. We are after a suite of furniture and ideally would like to test it or see it on the flesh before buying. Not a fan of scs and dfs
Thanks everyone 3/4 positive responses ain’t bad
Have a 3 year old sofa from next still in perfect condition , bought in boxing day sales online , still in perfect condition , go ahead buy it
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants