Groups
    EXPIRED

Is old breitling watch worth selling?

I have a old breitling watch that cost about £1k about 7/8 years ago
    this one
    righttime.com/rt/…htm

there are scratches on where the latch is which on the side that can be seen. The second hand moves every 5 seconds though keeps the time right, imagine that is easy to fix

where would be best to sell this and would it be worth much?

5 Comments

when it moves every five seconds thats normally tell tell signs that the battery is on its last legs and needs to be changed, so nothing majorly wrong. Nice watch though

you would maybe at a push get £600 for the quartz version depends on overall quality though and would need to be in running order (i,e new battery) if you've got box and papers that will help

Original Poster

I put in the code A64350 and it says it's Breitling Colt Ocean Quartz a64350.

Dont think i have box and papers. Would it be ebay or are there other options
    Edited by: "davidian84" 16th Aug 2010

could try the TZ forums

forums.timezone.com/ind…=32

have just seen a thread where someone was selling one on a leather strap for £450 so maybe my £600 estimate was a bit high lol

davidian84

I put in the code A64350 and it says it's Breitling Colt Ocean Quartz … I put in the code A64350 and it says it's Breitling Colt Ocean Quartz a64350.Dont think i have box and papers. Would it be ebay or are there other options

Try a local smart jewellers as there are so many fakes on eBay most people will assume yours is a fake and you could probably get a better price from a local jewellers who can sell it on with guarantees etc.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …80138
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846283
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30401
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?34207

See more discussions