Expired

Is ot possible for Joe Public to buy Coca Cola syrup?

Found 18th Apr 2014
Can you get the post-mix like pubs use for use at home eg with Soda Stream?
Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.
Community Updates
AskCoca ColaCola
11 Comments
i know u can get it at makro ...maybe try their website as you dont need to be a member to order online from them..
Why don't you ask the landlord of your local pub to see if they can order you one with their order? Not sure if this will work but if you have a good relationship with them it might be worth a try!
I think it used to turn up at approvedfood.co.uk now and again, it's a site that sells out-of-date (or nearly out-of-date) food and drink. None on there at the moment though. Might be worth keeping an eye on.
If you know anyone with a Booker cash and carry card, the 7 litre postmix box is £48 including vat but that only makes 45 litres. I don't know how competitive that price is though cause we have ours delivered to the restaurant i work in from another supplier on account.
thanks guys. expensive though as you say... no wonder it's so pricey in pubs!
You can buy it but you'd need a dispense system to run it. Not sure how you could adapt it to use at home. X
Plus- at £48 inc vat for 45l, that makes the cost price 50p per pint....not that expensive to me, landlords make a HUGE profit from post mix.
koolforkats

Plus- at £48 inc vat for 45l, that makes the cost price 50p per … Plus- at £48 inc vat for 45l, that makes the cost price 50p per pint....not that expensive to me, landlords make a HUGE profit from post mix.

but it's no cheaper than buying proper coke!
koolforkats

You can buy it but you'd need a dispense system to run it. Not sure how … You can buy it but you'd need a dispense system to run it. Not sure how you could adapt it to use at home. X

we want it for the Soda Stream!
Approved food website has it sometimes aswell as the red bull syrup to
thanks everyone. it's not very cost effective unfortunately....

back to bottles I think!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants