Is Our Generation stuff ever on sale?

Posted 6th Sep
My daughter loves OG dolls, outfits, accessories and once again, it features on her Xmas wish list. But my goodness the price!! I never seem to find it discounted and more upsettingly it all costs about half in the US.. any tips please?!
3538428-LwaWr.jpg
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
LemonHead06/09/2020 12:21

Why not buy it from the US? See if what you're looking for is on …Why not buy it from the US? See if what you're looking for is on Amazon.com for example.You could try here to start with.Make sure to use a card for spending abroad.moneysavingexpert.com/credit-cards/travel-credit-cards/

Once you include shipping from the US and import charges I doubt it would be much cheaper.
Haircut_10006/09/2020 12:37

Once you include shipping from the US and import charges I doubt it would …Once you include shipping from the US and import charges I doubt it would be much cheaper.

The OP could check Priceonline.eu which checks prices across Amazon's sites in France, Germany, Italy, Spain as well as the UK. Worth a try I suppose.

I understand that there are no customs duties to be paid when buying goods from within the European Union, until after the end of this year that is.
Edited by: "LemonHead" 6th Sep
41864745-gDVuu.jpg
These dolls are £39.99 in the UK. HOW??!
Vivi108/09/2020 13:00

[Image] These dolls are £39.99 in the UK. HOW??!

US prices don't include sale tax iirc, so effectively no vat on that price, but payable depending on state.

Still cheaper obviously.
Indeed, still much cheaper..
Post a comment
@
    Text