Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

not for the sender

raptorcigs;5918559

not for the sender

Yet every b*gger wants you to do it on here! :x

Original Poster

exactly, i am selling a Wii, and someone has contacted me by PM saying they want to do payment by paypal gif, will it be safe ?

Paypal gift is the same as sending cash. If you want it back you have to fight them for it,

DomWall;5918578

exactly, i am selling a Wii, and someone has contacted me by PM saying … exactly, i am selling a Wii, and someone has contacted me by PM saying they want to do payment by paypal gif, will it be safe ?

Yes it will be safe for you ,They have no way of claiming it back if the item is faulty,

DomWall;5918578

exactly, i am selling a Wii, and someone has contacted me by PM saying … exactly, i am selling a Wii, and someone has contacted me by PM saying they want to do payment by paypal gif, will it be safe ?

That's norty dealing by PM, report them!
And as has been said, not good for the seller at all, i'd not accept it as a buyer, perhaps for low value items
Not fair on either side

boydent999;5918586

That's norty dealing by PM, report them!And as has been said, not good … That's norty dealing by PM, report them!And as has been said, not good for the seller at all, i'd not accept it as a buyer, perhaps for low value itemsNot fair on either side

I only accept fresh ducks eggs delivered by a buyers bulter when I sell things. I'm sorry but nothing else with do!

Banned

boydent999;5918586

That's norty dealing by PM, report them!And as has been said, not good … That's norty dealing by PM, report them!And as has been said, not good for the seller at all, i'd not accept it as a buyer, perhaps for low value itemsNot fair on either side

how is it not good for the seller?

colinsunderland;5918624

how is it not good for the seller?

Well having used it for the 1st time last night, as a buyer. I found if you fund payment with a credit card, the buyer has the option to either pay for the fees or have the seller fund the fees. Didn't know that, not sure majority of other's do either.

Might just be me, i just don't like "gift" being used to buy/sell, that's not (probably) what paypal set it up for........

@Uncle Monkey, that really is quiet surreal even for a Monday

The reason sellers ask for payment by 'gift', is that it doesn't incur fees.

If you don't want to send money by gift, offer to pay the sellers fees. Then, everyone's happy and protected.

boydent999;5918650

@Uncle Monkey, that really is quiet surreal even for a Monday

It's not Monday it's Bellday. I work on a 9 day week.

Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Bellday
Quackday

Banned

as the sender no, you have no way of getting money back unless to contct your bank to stop the money leaving it,

if you have been scammed etc

lolz @ unclemonkey!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75856
    2. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88
    3. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
    4. Win free gin for a year99

See more discussions