Expired

Is perfume click a genuine site?

Found 30th Oct 2014
Hi im starting my christmas shopping and wanted to know if this site sells genuine fragrances?
Community Updates
AskPerfume
12 Comments
No idea to be honest, but I have however used strawberrynet.com in the past so can vouch for them

Domain name:
perfume-click.co.uk

Registrant:
Perfume Click Ltd

Registrant type:
UK Limited Company, (Company number: 6784155)

Registrant's address:
Unit 22 Guinness Road Trading Estate
Guinness Road
Trafford Park
Manchester
Greater Manchester
M17 1SB
United Kingdom

Data validation:
Registrant contact details validated by Nominet on 28-May-2014

Registrar:
Heart Internet Ltd t/a Heart Internet [Tag = HEARTINTERNET]
URL: heartinternet.co.uk

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 20-Nov-2008
Expiry date: 20-Nov-2018
Last updated: 13-Oct-2014

Registration status:
Registered until expiry date.
Hooked99

Domain name: perfume-click.co.uk Registrant: … Domain name: perfume-click.co.uk Registrant: Perfume Click Ltd Registrant type: UK Limited Company, (Company number: 6784155) Registrant's address: Unit 22 Guinness Road Trading Estate Guinness Road Trafford Park Manchester Greater Manchester M17 1SB United Kingdom Data validation: Registrant contact details validated by Nominet on 28-May-2014 Registrar: Heart Internet Ltd t/a Heart Internet [Tag = HEARTINTERNET] URL: http://www.heartinternet.co.uk Relevant dates: Registered on: 20-Nov-2008 Expiry date: 20-Nov-2018 Last updated: 13-Oct-2014 Registration status: Registered until expiry date.

Does seem like you would receive the product, however would it being genuine? That is the question...
:O
Hooked99 i have no idea what that information actually means lol.
Hooked99

Does seem like you would receive the product, however would it being … Does seem like you would receive the product, however would it being genuine? That is the question...:O

ive googled and all seems ok but just wanted to be 100% sure hopefully i may get answers off people that have had goods off them.
greyparrot

Hooked99 i have no idea what that information actually means lol.

Its basically showing that the business has been registered for a while and hasn't just started to jack your money..maybe...
I searched a perfume on google and their website did come up so I dunno
Hooked99

Its basically showing that the business has been registered for a while … Its basically showing that the business has been registered for a while and hasn't just started to jack your money..maybe... I searched a perfume on google and their website did come up so I dunno

Check it out on ScamAdvisor or TrustPilot
I have used perfume-click.co.uk for years and they are the best and cheapest i have found, and all products are original
GOT IT FAKE ONE SO NOT THE BEST
Stay away from this site, received only part of my order, missing 2 items and they refused a refund, replacement and were extremely unhelpful saying ‘we can’t help you any further.’ Daylight robbery. Had to go through my credit card company to get a refund.

Also received a couple of items that smelt of nothing like the product they were supposed to be, the perfumes disappeared in an hour, surely fakes and they are at the end of their shelf life. I’d definitely shop elsewhere that sells genuine products and offers responsible & good customer service.

I use The perfume shop, Fragrance shop, Boots and Superdrug
Edited by: "AngelP" 3rd Feb
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions