Is Playstation Network down currently?

18 replies
Found 26th Jan
Hi guys

Anyone else having issues with PSN or PS Store?

I'm trying to redeem a code but am getting error wc-40383-8 network is undergoing maintenance

Just checking if there is in fact server maintenance going on or if the issue is on my end.

Thanks in advance
Doug

17 Comments

Website say its experiencing issues

don't no im on xbox

bracey100

don't no im on xbox

What brilliant english skills you have.

Westwoodo

What brilliant english skills you have.

** English

Original Poster

furreal

Scheduled maintenance reminderStart:01/02/2017, 02:30 End: 01/02/2017, … Scheduled maintenance reminderStart:01/02/2017, 02:30 End: 01/02/2017, 03:30https://status.playstation.com/en-GB/

Cheers. I also saw that but that's planned maintenance and shouldn't affect it today

No bother. Sure it'll be sorted soon

Original Poster

Thanks all for taking to respond. Greatly appreciated

Even bracey100 One has to take comfort in the knowledge Xbox Live is far superior to Sony's PSN. It helps because Xbox games suck

dougrobbins78

Cheers. I also saw that but that's planned maintenance and shouldn't … Cheers. I also saw that but that's planned maintenance and shouldn't affect it todayNo bother. Sure it'll be sorted soon

It's up now, just finished a game of Overwatch

Edit: Just realised the maintenance is on the 1st of Feb...
Edited by: "furreal" 26th Jan

andymagic

** English

It's awkward...

andymagic

** English

We don't use smiley faces in English but brilliant observation.

Westwoodo

We don't use smiley faces in English but brilliant observation.

Smilies are usually made up from a combination of characters, including punctuation marks, so I can see why you steer clear of them.
Edited by: "andymagic" 26th Jan

Its still down with error wc-40383-8 network is undergoing maintenance still showing up.

Original Poster

webtrawler

Its still down with error wc-40383-8 network is undergoing maintenance … Its still down with error wc-40383-8 network is undergoing maintenance still showing up.

Cheers pal. The update shows they've resolved everything except PS store and ps now
Typical, it's ps store I'm after

dougrobbins78

Cheers pal. The update shows they've resolved everything except PS store … Cheers pal. The update shows they've resolved everything except PS store and ps now Typical, it's ps store I'm after

Yes the ps store is down, Grandson been trying to redeem code for a while now. He's not very happy about it.

Its all working now.

andymagic

Smilies are usually made up from a combination of characters, including … Smilies are usually made up from a combination of characters, including punctuation marks, so I can see why you steer clear of them.

Unless you speak and write latin steer clear of italics.
Edited by: "Westwoodo" 26th Jan

Original Poster

webtrawler

Its all working now.

Indeed it is. All up and running now folks
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best sub £100 and sub £50 android phones?11
    2. Driving anxiety.2943
    3. Wireless External Harddrive Recommendations24