is Playstation Network hacked again .

6 replies
Found 7th Feb
is Playstation Network hacked again . Tried to log in with web, and forced to changed password via email link sent to me

6 Comments

You sure it was playstation that sent email or someone pretending to be from the playstation network. You should not follow links to sites. Go there via searching the correct link. Just asking. Stay secure..

Yeah I get those emails. sometimes 2 a day then none for a month.. my password is fine and my account..

Original Poster

no this was direct from the online website, I went to add this months ps+ games, and it said I got to update my details, and it sent me an email to change my password directly. I didn't enter old password or anything. anyway, I suspect they have had a second leak, probably why it was down at the weekend.

PSN was down for a while early hours of today. They've been updating their verification system and you'll start getting reminders every 6 - 12 months to change your password

Don't ever use links in e-mails to change your password! Why would you do that?

Log on to the network as you would normally and change from there.

I get almost daily reminders to change my password - I just delete them.

I agree with above, playstation network has not been hacked if you give the fraudsters your login information, never follow links in emails as often they can take you to 'fake' websites
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247554
    2. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1217
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769184
    4. 5am gym crew20137

See more discussions