Is Playstation VR Worth It?

Found 23rd Mar
Thinking about getting one of these. Currently available for £199. Is it worth buying or worth holding out until something better comes out? Is yours still plugged in, or gathering dust in the corner?
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
4 Comments
VR technology is developing so fast that I'd wait for more contents and games... However,it is not expensive compared phones which many people renew every 2 years.
Original Poster
SuperZ2 h, 25 m ago

VR technology is developing so fast that I'd wait for more contents and …VR technology is developing so fast that I'd wait for more contents and games... However,it is not expensive compared phones which many people renew every 2 years.

Thank you for that summary. I think it's best to wait as VR is still at the baby stages. Plus the design is likely to be better because at the moment it is way too bulky looking.
kay199259 m ago

Thank you for that summary. I think it's best to wait as VR is still at …Thank you for that summary. I think it's best to wait as VR is still at the baby stages. Plus the design is likely to be better because at the moment it is way too bulky looking.

It's not so much bulky, I think it looks cool, just all the wires needed to connect it to PS4, wireless is what's needed, also the resolution is a bit iffy.. I sold mine last year, but if ever a wireless version comes out I would be tempted to buy again..
Original Poster
malnuman42 m ago

It's not so much bulky, I think it looks cool, just all the wires …It's not so much bulky, I think it looks cool, just all the wires needed to connect it to PS4, wireless is what's needed, also the resolution is a bit iffy.. I sold mine last year, but if ever a wireless version comes out I would be tempted to buy again..

Yes, those wires definitely need sorting out and they have put me off from buying it. I think a slimmer VR headset would be nice, something like Cyclops from the X-Men.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants