is portal 2 the most un discounted game on release ever?

i know the RRP is £49.99 but its hard find ps3 version for under £33

12 Comments

cheaper on pc. even cheaper If you have one leg, an eye patch and a parrot on your shoulder. arrrrrrrr.

is it really worth that much though, from what i heard its a very short game something like 6 hours and isn't that challenging.

about 8 on the single player ( was a great game )
not played the co-op yet so would say its at least the same
can see lots of pre-owned for sale soon due to not a lot or replay value
Edited by: "djnaff" 29th Apr 2011

Original Poster

winifer

is it really worth that much though, from what i heard its a very short … is it really worth that much though, from what i heard its a very short game something like 6 hours and isn't that challenging.

that does worry me

djnaff

about 8 on the single player ( was a great game )not played the co-op yet … about 8 on the single player ( was a great game )not played the co-op yet so would say its at least the samecan see lots of pre-owned for sale soon due to not a lot or replay value

Think i will def leave it till it drops alot in price then. didn't mind the first one as it came with orange box so got alot for the money

Banned

djnaff

about 8 on the single player ( was a great game )not played the co-op yet … about 8 on the single player ( was a great game )not played the co-op yet so would say its at least the samecan see lots of pre-owned for sale soon due to not a lot or replay value

My 13 year old solved both single and co-op in one day. However he loved every minute and says its the best game ever. He does thik for some reason there will be updates for it, making it not yet dead..... not sure if thats just him being hopeful?

guv

My 13 year old solved both single and co-op in one day. However he loved … My 13 year old solved both single and co-op in one day. However he loved every minute and says its the best game ever. He does thik for some reason there will be updates for it, making it not yet dead..... not sure if thats just him being hopeful?

they have said there will be dlc coming in the summer for pc verion i believe. not sure about console verions

Banned

Peterdj41

they have said there will be dlc coming in the summer for pc verion i … they have said there will be dlc coming in the summer for pc verion i believe. not sure about console verions

That ties up with what he said... and why he insisted on the PC version.

guv

im waiting for the price to come down on ps3 before i buy it as it comes with the download for pc version in the box, which i am also hoping will be getting the dlc since the new found friendliness between valve and sony

New DLC is supposed to be coming in the summer. Will probably have to pay for it though

Valve are awesome. Don't really like the Portal games personally, but overall Valve are one of the best video game developers around.

guv

More info has been released about free dlc
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?33
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047150
    3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1129
    4. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66

See more discussions