Expired

Is PS3Xbox360Wii.co.uk a legit site?

Found 5th Mar 2013
Prices seem too good to be true so my instinct is to assume that they are...
Community Updates
Ask
35 Comments
Surely has to be a scam with a name like that
Their map of stores also appears to actually be a map of Home Depot stores in the US
Thanks for your input
The domain name is registered to someone in shenzhen, china
lol
I think it sounds too good to be true too, however, I did a search, and some guy on twitter tweeted that they were good, or at least that he got his PS3 controller and that it was good quality.
twitter.com/_In…320
twitter.com/_In…832
and it's not a fake twitter account or anything, the fact the domain is registered in china makes sense because it is clearly exporting electronics from china, but the home depot thing is pretty damn suspect.
Scam advisor's rating is 56% safe, which although not great, is not that bad, and their US site has a rating of 64% safe.
so, I don't know myself, I might even risk it, just as an experiment, only £20 lost if the item never shows, and £15 saving over other shops if it does.
I noticed on Trust pilot that one of the 5* reviews is by the guy that owns the site, and another is from a guy who's location is "Shenzhen, US"
trustpilot.co.uk/rev…com
I paid £21.49 for a Sony ps3 dual shock controller from this site,it took two months to get here and surprise surprise it doesn't work properly.
Packaging and controller look and feel the real deal but when I took it apart to try and repair it I could plainly see that it is not an original Sony controller,all the internal components are different when compared to my original £49 unit,battery/circuit board,buttons everything is different inside.[img][/img]
This is just a site selling cheap and nasty counterfeit goods, i get no response to my emails about refunds/compensation.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
Site is 'legit' (so to speak).
Took only 4 days for my Dualshock 3 to turn up - which was a fake (a good one, and it works well enough, but still, not genuine.)
I mean, it pairs, connects works, switches on the PS3 and all that business fine, so ok for 20 quid.

Signs that it's fake are:

Packaging
- doesn't contain the 'whitespace' underneath the hanger hole before the text.
- fade on the dualshock logo should fade top to bottom, but this as a 'swish' on it instead

Hardware
- rough/sharpish edge between top and bottom case joins
- slightly lighter
- sticks are noticeably stiffer
- PS3 button slightly crooked, and slightly depressed on on side
- print for the 'shape' buttons slightly thicker (probably only noticeable with a direct side-by-side comparison)
- print for the 'shape' buttons slightly off-colour (probably only noticeable with a direct side-by-side comparison)
Doors

Their map of stores also appears to actually be a map of Home Depot … Their map of stores also appears to actually be a map of Home Depot stores in the US

Looks like they have subsidiaries in the United States.ps3xbox360wii.co.uk/en/…-us
Our UK company Center:

PS3Xbox360Wii.co.uk Ltd.
Quantock Road, Weston-Super-Mare
North Somerset BS23 4DW
United Kingdom
Our US company Center:

PS3Xbox360Wii.co.uk Ltd.
1 Brother Abdon Way
Santa Fe, NM
US
I recently purchased the remtes and nun for wii, and I am having a great time with them. This is a second set for my business. I haven't had any problems with them. They have a wide variety of products, and the products is of great quality. So PS3Xbox360Wii.co.uk a legit site. What's more, most their customer are satisfied with the goods and leave more positive comments on the website, however, individual dissatisfied customer leave negative comments on the third - party website. This is my point of view, wish useful to you!
WEBSITE AND COMPANY ARE FRAUDS AND SCAMS. THEY RIPPED ME OFF FOR $76 FOR 4 PS3 CONTROLLERS 86 DAYS AND COUNTING AGO. PLACED AN ORDER ON 9/24/2013 AND HAVE YET TO RECEIVE THEM (12/10/2013), CLAIMS THAT THE ORDER WAS HELD UP BY SECURITY (10/26/2013), WHICH THEY SPELLED SECURITY "securiy", CLAIMS THEY RESHIPPED MY ORDER SAME DAY (10/26/2013) UNDER DIFFERENT TRACKING NUMBER BUT THAT INFO STATED THE SAME AS THE PREVIOUS INFO DID.

. I'M PLACING THIS IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I'M VERY **** OFF. EVEN TRIED TO GET A REFUND SEVERAL TIMES BUT WAS SHAFTED. HAVEN'T GIVEN UP YET.

COMPANY SHOULD BE BLACKLISTED FROM THE INTERNET!!!
utoyour888

I recently purchased the remtes and nun for wii, and I am having a great … I recently purchased the remtes and nun for wii, and I am having a great time with them. This is a second set for my business. I haven't had any problems with them. They have a wide variety of products, and the products is of great quality. So PS3Xbox360Wii.co.uk a legit site. What's more, most their customer are satisfied with the goods and leave more positive comments on the website, however, individual dissatisfied customer leave negative comments on the third - party website. This is my point of view, wish useful to you!

Something very unusual about this post! Seems very strange they only signed up to make this comment!
NOW I JUST HAD A RESPONSE TO AN EMAIL I SENT THEM ASKING ME NOT TAKE DOWN A REVIEW I GAVE THEM ON THE HORRIBLE SERVICE I HAVE BEEN RECEIVING FROM THEIR COMPANY. i TOLD THEM THAT I WILL IF I A) RECEIVE MY ORDER, OR B) RECEIVE MY REFUND!

WHAT BALLS!!!
I posted the comment to inform people to be careful of the scam website. I'm glad that you got what you paid for! I haven't and it's been almost 90 days. I'm sure you would be mad if you purchased something for your children and friends to play with and never received it.

If you have a problem with what I posted, then you contact ps3xbox360wii.com and tell them to ship my order with a valid tracking courier service or send me my money back.
mitchwales

Something very unusual about this post! Seems very strange they only … Something very unusual about this post! Seems very strange they only signed up to make this comment!

LOL, why would a BUSINESS buy or want a Wii Remote and Nunchuck ? Seems very dubious to me !
Edited by: "Bikertov" 10th Dec 2013
OD1

I posted the comment to inform people to be careful of the scam website. … I posted the comment to inform people to be careful of the scam website. I'm glad that you got what you paid for! I haven't and it's been almost 90 days. I'm sure you would be mad if you purchased something for your children and friends to play with and never received it.If you have a problem with what I posted, then you contact ps3xbox360wii.com and tell them to ship my order with a valid tracking courier service or send me my money back.

Seems like you're the one with the problem; READING.

If you check my comment was aimed at the strangely written positive feedback prior to your post!!
i didn't see the quoted line on top.......
Could have shortened the URL a bit...

Ps360ii
Just ordered
ps3xbox360wii.co.uk/en/…tml

I'll let you know if or when it arrives and its condition

Edit well that was fast

Bank phoned and told me they stopped the transaction due to previous fraudulent activity reported about this company.
Edited by: "jordni" 12th Dec 2013
Wow your bank is good Jordni, was it my URL that was too long? I'm new to posting on hukd
Just to follow up the other entries on here. I placed an order on ps3xbox360wii.co.uk foolishly thinking they were based in the UK (for an XBOX 360 hard drive). Thankfully I paid by PayPal. I asked for an order update about a week after placing the order and was told it was on its way, but when I asked for a tracking number for the package it all went quiet. Another week went past and I raised a dispute with PayPal and the seller refunded me in full the day after. What a load of hassle for nothing. I really don't think they should be able to operate .co.uk store without being in the UK and the bare-faced lying about the order is disgraceful. Avoid like the plague and make sure you always use PayPal if you can, their seller protection is great, otherwise I don't think I'd have seen that money again!
Avoid this company, I am having the same sort of problems. Emails saying the item has been shipped but never giving me a tracking number. I have raised a case with paypal.

This website should be shut down as just a Scam!
I wish I had found this before xmas when I ordered a controller for my sons xbox 360. I paid via paypal so will set up a dispute with them when I can, I think I have to leave it a certain amount of time before I can do so.
Agree they should be shut down, I too thought they were a UK company and they had a uk address until I read this.
If you are looking for a company that lists its items as genuine and then sends a fake piece of **** that takes over a month to arrive then go ahead and send them your hard earned money...! This was the result when I ordered an XBOX 360 wireless controller. The idea of getting a refund from these people is ludicrous. **** this company and **** YOU "EDWIN".
How a Chinese website can have a .co.uk domain and continue to be allowed to rip UK customers off is beyond me? I ordered a 'genuine' DS3 controller from this site thinking it was a UK site. Received a counterfeit controller about three weeks later, sent from China (packaged as a genuine Sony controller, not like the compatible ones on the site now). Paid via paypal so lodged a dispute and paypal eventually ruled in my 'favour' and advised me to return it to China at my expense for a full refund! even though paypal's own policy is that counterfeit goods will not be returned to seller. I disputed this with them and even offered to send the fake controller to paypal, or another third party of their choice for them to destroy it. Got absolutely no response from them. Anyway, gave up and cut my losses. Do not use this site and do not expect paypal to do anything about it either, once they get their commission from the purchase, they couldn't care less! Lesson learned - If it looks too good to be true, it probably is.
utoyour888

I recently purchased the remtes and nun for wii, and I am having a great … I recently purchased the remtes and nun for wii, and I am having a great time with them. This is a second set for my business. I haven't had any problems with them. They have a wide variety of products, and the products is of great quality. So PS3Xbox360Wii.co.uk a legit site. What's more, most their customer are satisfied with the goods and leave more positive comments on the website, however, individual dissatisfied customer leave negative comments on the third - party website. This is my point of view, wish useful to you!

LMFAO I'm 100% sure this guy "isn't" the owner or associate haha!
Ordered ps3 controller on 1st december. No info on time frame or where it was being sent from. Now february and still not controller and although they maintain email contact they just make up a new excuse every time - AVOID and may a little more elsewhere so you actually get the product!
Fake fake fake avoid ended up with fake xbox 360 controller contacted paypal got money back
Ordered an XBox360 hard drive in December. Credit card overcharged. No delivery by date and no information regarding delivery date when e-mail inquiry submitted. Cancelled order and requested refund - e-mail by return said it was now in the post. Promised refund if provided them with photo of package. Sent - they changed their mind. Google Streetview indicates that the UK address is a residential property. Company don't seem to want to accept packages sent to that address. I would have thought that a UK business address would oblige them to comply with the Sales of Goods Act - they appear not to think so. Overall, I would not use this company again.
I tried to get a PS3 controller from this site two weeks ago, even got a confirmation email that the payment was processed, but the charge to my CC was different from the charge posted on my account with the site, which was named "OEMIon.com...Shinzen" in the CC's transaction description. A day later, I start getting weird charges from different places I've never been to or heard of and ended up having to dispute everything back to my original PS3 purchase; this totaled more than $250. Yay Chinese identity theft! Maybe a few people have had a good experience with them, but the risk I took means I now might have to pay way more on my CC than I ever intended and don't even have a controller to show for it. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BEWARE.
I was lucky that Barclaycard recognised this as a fraudulent site and blocked the card. I lost the payment, but it could have been a lot worse. I'm not expecting to get what I ordered either. I suppose what should have tipped me off that there was something wrong was that the company are supposed to have a UK base, but had no arrangements for local shipping.
I ordered a 320GB Xbox HDD for £34.99 and should have known better and done my homework.
What I received was a plastic case with a HDD inside which surprise, surprise did not work.
I opened it up since it was just a knock off Microsoft Xbox case and found a seagate drive inside with some some foam self adhesive padding. It took me ages for them to return my money, thank god for PayPal. I raised a dispute and got my money back very quickly

I WILL NEVER BE CAUGHT LIKE THIS AGAIN!! IF IT SEEMS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE, THEN IT DEFINITELY IS !!
DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THESE SCAMMERS
i just bought a controller from them without using paypal. i hope it renders good results. if not, i will go to Chase Bank and claim fraud. with some luck my money will be returned and my aunt will be ****. it is u.s. dollars by the way. i should have read this forum. keep me updated if there are anymore scams. i am Mod Edit: Email address removed. thank you
Edited by moderator: "email address removed" 9th Sep 2014
good ps3xbox360wii wanted to know if the site is reliable and ordered a mobile and the opinions I qe qe seems Biendo are unreliable
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants