Is PSK Mega Store reliable and authentic?

Posted 10th Feb 2019
Hi
has anyone used to buy products from this company? Do they reliable? Do they sell the manufacture authentic products eg apple ?
Community Updates
Ask
16 Comments
Hello, welcome to hot U.K. deals , nice to meet you check trust pilot!!!
If it’s Pskmegastore.co.uk, the website was registered 11/9/18 and due to expire 11/9/19. Nominet was unable to confirm registrants details with a 3rd party.
Scamadviser, shows the website being run out of France. This is a very new website of unknown repute and high risk.
Looking at the website, there are a few red flags, the t&c’s are too complicated and the returns process is indecipherable and the only contact number is a mobile.
personally I would avoid.
Just ordered a phone from them - will report back on how it goes
nuria.carrascosasaenz19/03/2019 21:55

https://www.hotukdeals.com/comments/permalink/37214113 Yorkie12 - how it …https://www.hotukdeals.com/comments/permalink/37214113 Yorkie12 - how it went?

yorkie1208/03/2019 12:04

Just ordered a phone from them - will report back on how it goes

@yorkie12 can you give us an update please.
Toptrumpet1 h, 26 m ago

Toptrumpet1 h, 26 m ago

Thought I had left an update from my phone the other day but as it's not showing must have messed up. Basically I ordered a LG G7 for £247.04 plus £11 postage. Next best price was Wowcamera at £322 with UK companies at £379 and above. I ordered Friday and the phone was dispatched on Monday , not from the UK but from Italy ( I suspected this would be the case). I was given a UPS tracking number and it was transported overland arriving Thursday morning( as advised). The outer packaging was a plain cardboard box and inside was a large Jiffy bag with the actual phone in the manufacturers sealed box. Got phone , fast charger, USB C data lead and ear phones. The charger was a Euro one so had to buy an adaptor from pound shop. The catch was the phone was unlocked but had TIM (Italian network) Branding. Should have noticed TIM in the description but didn't know what it meant . This wasn't really a problem , just changed the language to English, added a new Theme and disabled the 6 or so TIM apps. All that's left on the phone now is a TIM screen for a few seconds if I do a restart , no network branding on the case of the phone. The up shot is I have a brand new phone with all the bells and whistles of a flagship model for less than £260(even works with my old wireless charger). Really pleased with the phone , I've had it almost a week now and can't fault it. Would use PSK again , prior to ordering they answered an enquiry email I sent within a day, order was acknowledged straight away and I got an email with dispatch and Tracking details.

Just been back on the website and the LG G7 (Black ) I bought as gone up to £284 ! With a Blue one at £410.50 and one described as Nero at a staggering £641.90. All are the same phone but presume the later two are not network branded. £284 is still a good price but the other two are not.
Edited by: "yorkie12" 19th Mar 2019
nuria.carrascosasaenz1 h, 19 m ago

https://www.hotukdeals.com/comments/permalink/37214113 Yorkie12 - how it …https://www.hotukdeals.com/comments/permalink/37214113 Yorkie12 - how it went?

See my report above Nuria
Thanks @yorkie for the detailed reply. It’s nice to see a member give a genuine review and glad that everything worked out ok.
Toptrumpet10 m ago

Thanks @yorkie for the detailed reply. It’s nice to see a member give a g …Thanks @yorkie for the detailed reply. It’s nice to see a member give a genuine review and glad that everything worked out ok.

I did fear the worst but it was worth taking a risk for the saving. I even made a Video of me opening the parcel just in case they'd sent me a refurb. That was what I asked when I emailed them and was assured all phones were European spec , new and unlocked.
Thanks for this post @sasultrasonic , thought I'd add another testimonial to the mix. I ordered myself the Pocophone F1 64GB after reading this page and trusting the website.
The phone was shipped through UPS and i received the tracking number a couple days after the order (i did place the order on a Friday). The tracking number said it was being sent from Italy also which was good, no import tax (for now!).
I received the phone today well within the 3-5 days they quoted.
The phone was in its original box with screen covers on (so new!). Phone works great so an all round good experience
And for anyone picking up a pocophone, the case that it comes with is not great! Luckily I had a new one waiting!
I'll add to this - appreciate it's quite a long time someone posted in here.

Ordered during the middle of Italy's coronavirus outbreak - they STILL shipped a monitor via UPS to me within 2-3 working days of ordering, and provided the tracking number.

Item arrived and was perfect condition. No issues whatsoever.
Can confirm did order from Italy which was probably not the best idea with what is going on but managed to save £80 on a new phone.

it arrived quick in 5 days, the only criticism was that there was no padding protection in the box but the phone doesn’t look damaged at all.

Would recommend!
pskmegastore.co.ukis SCAM as explained in german mydealz thread mydealz.de/dea…946, they ship stones instead of Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e.
I have buy iPhone i not have any problem
Shipped in 24 hours
helmutgp15/06/2020 21:10

pskmegastore.co.uk is SCAM as explained in german mydealz thread …pskmegastore.co.uk is SCAM as explained in german mydealz thread https://www.mydealz.de/deals/galaxy-tab-s5e-644gb-tablet-105-wqhd-super-amoled-snapdragon-670-7040mah-akku-1598946, they ship stones instead of Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e.

we read that couriers defrauded customers. because the pskmegastore is a very serious company
Linda_Carelli17/07/2020 21:53

we read that couriers defrauded customers. because the pskmegastore is a …we read that couriers defrauded customers. because the pskmegastore is a very serious company

Hello pskmegastore owner.

Hopefully nobody here will fall for your scam.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants