Groups

Is PureGym worth the extra compared to The Gym?

Pure Gym all access is £40.99 vs £25.99 for the Gym

18 Comments

much the same think pure gym has more locations but that's just local to me do you regularly use more than 1 location?

It depends. Never been to the gym but pure gym has standalone decline benches something I haven't seen in 2 other gyms. But obviously it depends on your preferences and routines

Sorry can't edit on mobile...
    In Wouldn't pay that much for access to all sites. For that price you could get virgin or Nuffield gyms with swimming pool sauna etc...

I think both gyms are awful. 80% treadmills and the tiniest weights section.

never understood the point in these, most people wanna go to the gym 3 times a week, so 12 visits, to gyms near you, end up travelling an hour, as you can normally only visit same gym once

Original Poster

Yes I tend to visit multiple as they are roughly the same time away

Original Poster

mattsokolinski

It depends. Never been to the gym but pure gym has standalone decline … It depends. Never been to the gym but pure gym has standalone decline benches something I haven't seen in 2 other gyms. But obviously it depends on your preferences and routines

How do you mean decline?

Original Poster

whelan189

never understood the point in these, most people wanna go to the gym 3 … never understood the point in these, most people wanna go to the gym 3 times a week, so 12 visits, to gyms near you, end up travelling an hour, as you can normally only visit same gym once

In London I have about 15 branches within an hours journey time!

dudea729

How do you mean decline?

Decline bench goes down where your head is - incline means you are inclined upwards, so almost sitting.

surely only you know? you have visited both? which one do you like best?
    the cheap one? join
    the expensive one? is it worth more to you? yes? join
    no, join cheap

Original Poster

Bigfootpete

Decline bench goes down where your head is - incline means you are … Decline bench goes down where your head is - incline means you are inclined upwards, so almost sitting.

Sorry I misread it. I thought he said that pureGym was on the decline!

Original Poster

brilly

surely only you know? you have visited both? which one do you like … surely only you know? you have visited both? which one do you like best?the cheap one? jointhe expensive one? is it worth more to you? yes? joinno, join cheap

I have never been to PureGym. This is why I am asking lol

dudea729

I have never been to PureGym. This is why I am asking lol

so there is your answer... try it out

mattsokolinski

It depends. Never been to the gym but pure gym has standalone decline … It depends. Never been to the gym but pure gym has standalone decline benches something I haven't seen in 2 other gyms. But obviously it depends on your preferences and routines

Both the gym group gyms near me have standalone decline benches

Banned

£40.99 for pure gym?!?! it's only £12.99 in my town. While i'm stucking having to pay £38 to Mr dave whelan.

Member of the The gym and its great for me. With their student offer of £99, brings it to ££9.99 a month

Call both of them up and they will offer you a day pass. The Gym is always handing out free ones to
    family and friends of members.

mattsokolinski

joetootell

£40.99 for pure gym?!?! it's only £12.99 in my town. While i'm stucking h … £40.99 for pure gym?!?! it's only £12.99 in my town. While i'm stucking having to pay £38 to Mr dave whelan.

it was just an example. could not find anything more substantial

thats for all access (all gyms around the uk)

Original Poster

brilly

so there is your answer... try it out

Hmm, now to get a free day pass for there lol
    Edited by: "dudea729" 23rd Sep 2016
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Bathroom suites45
      2. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware48
      3. Dreams bed sale.32