Expired

is roman cart safe?

Found 6th Jan 2014
my son wants to order a bus time table of the internet,they say you have to go through some thing called the roman cart pay thing,iv never heard of it,is it safe? thanks

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
10 Comments

Sorry never heard of them just didnt like the previous reply
Edited by: "Pauline1009" 6th Jan 2014

Original Poster

hi, thanks for reply no i didn't like the reply & my son has seen it, & is rather upset xx

I reported it as it was rude and uncalled for.....sorry I cant help with the roman cart though..I've never heard of it.

Original Poster

THANKS FOR DOING IT,its a big thanks not shouting.xxxx

There's info on Google about it. Sounds like 3rd party "Shopping cart" software for website use. I've never heard of it either! I don't quite understand your question though? Are you saying your Son is trying to 'buy' a physical copy of a bus timetable? Can you not download or print out one for free?

Sorry I can't be of any more assistance. I've always gone to any transport site directly and they usually have a PDF download or similar for timetables - always free.

Best regards, Phsy.

Original Poster

hi,its a time table fleet of buses for yorkshire,in which he tries to go on each bus,as they have different codes,then when he has been on it,he marks it off,he also does it with trains & trams.thanks

Roman cart is a standard E-Commerce shopping cart, nothing to worry about.

Original Poster

oh thanks very much,il let him use it now, thanks everybody who helped xxx

I purchased off of roman cart and found it unsafe! I had a phinishing encounter right after I purchased a product, had to close out my debit card!

heidi.green30 m ago

I purchased off of roman cart and found it unsafe! I had a phinishing …I purchased off of roman cart and found it unsafe! I had a phinishing encounter right after I purchased a product, had to close out my debit card!

You might want to go back in your time machine and warn them!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions