Is sainsburysentertainment.co.uk a genuine site?

13 replies
Found 1st Dec 2010
There is a good deal on this site, just wondering whether the site is genuine and whether anyone has ordered from here before?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

Its sainsburys? X)

blaits not genuine... (_;)

farhadmaster

blaits not genuine... (_;)

why would you say that? You access it from the main sainsburys site under the entertainment tab - it opens into a new window but i can assure you its 100% genuine call the customer careline if you are still not certain they will confirm also. Sainsbury's Careline
0800 636 262

Looks just like Sainsburys instore entertainment, overpriced and uncompetitive.

sjhnewbie

why would you say that? You access it from the main sainsburys site under … why would you say that? You access it from the main sainsburys site under the entertainment tab - it opens into a new window but i can assure you its 100% genuine call the customer careline if you are still not certain they will confirm also. Sainsbury's Careline0800 636 262

being sarcastic, damn your slow...

What deal have you spotted?

farhadmaster

being sarcastic, damn your slow...

misinterpreted your smiley - not slow just tired but thanks for the clarification

sjhnewbie

misinterpreted your smiley - not slow just tired but thanks for the … misinterpreted your smiley - not slow just tired but thanks for the clarification

lool, no problem dude

hotukdeals.com/dea…843

This is a good find by OP

also saw a offer of Disney snow white for £5

Original Poster

yeah defo genuine, i accessed from normal sainsburys website and yeah i bought the harry potter 1-6 dvds for £12 ... nice deal plus 24 nectar points

Banned

comedy thread

If this wasn't genuine, Sainsbury's would be all over them like a rash!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1322
    2. Which wall design do you like best?47
    3. Money Saving Tips...2240
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226666
    5. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet35119

See more discussions