Is she cheeky?

My baby aged ~14weeks.

(* MOD edit : competition link removed in accordance with forum rules)

41 Comments

Original Poster

http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i362/trickyc/IMG_0940.jpg

Edited by moderator: "* removed comp link - in accordance per forum rule" 11th Feb 2011

deffo YES, bless!

Absolutely gorgeous!

Awww bless , she is so cute :)............you been styling her hair X)

cuuuutie

beautiful
voted she's at the top now

aunty jane

beautiful

why thanks but whats yr thoughts on the baby?

Original Poster

shopstilldrops

Awww bless , she is so cute :)............you been styling her hair X)

Nope - thats how it comes!

rchan

Nope - thats how it comes!

Shes beautiful and voted btw on that linky

also voted for you!

Voted, she's a cutie

supermod

(Unspammed) - she's lovely rchan

Ahh its back now

Her hair is v cute too, my boy had just about rubbed all his off by the 14 wk mark.. bald patches aren't quite as cute! lol

can we vote more than once?

ah, link gone as per forum rules!
Edited by: "ham82" 11th Feb 2011

Original Poster

Ahh - thats whats happened! Thanks.

PS. If the Photobucket link is offending anyone - it can be removed.

Original Poster

ham82

can we vote more than once?

Not sure, but it seems like you can - its not a real competition with a prize so not really that fussed unless your voting it down! (_;)

I want one. How much are they?

Original Poster

deek72

Funny you should say that... wait a mo... just gonna find a pic.

rchan

Not sure, but it seems like you can - its not a real competition with a … Not sure, but it seems like you can - its not a real competition with a prize so not really that fussed unless your voting it down! (_;)

look at that face, i couldn't!

Banned

Can someone pm the link so I can vote another baby up, disgraceful OP was allowed to get away with this. I'll infract them in a bit.

Original Poster

deek72

Cant remember - order off Amazon though
http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i362/trickyc/IMG_0841.jpg

bless :0

rchan

Haha! Class! She's abs adorable

Original Poster

lumoruk

Can someone pm the link so I can vote another baby up, disgraceful OP was … Can someone pm the link so I can vote another baby up, disgraceful OP was allowed to get away with this. I'll infract them in a bit.

Whats so disgraceful? The link was not 'a vote', just a direct link to the pic where one can vote.
Edited by: "rchan" 11th Feb 2011

awww what a cute baby, seems so long ago when ours were that small.

deek72

I could do you a deal on a soon to be 16 year old hormonal teenager, has bouts of moods, forever changing hair colour, spends hours in the bathroom, occasionally does the hoovering & the washing up ! maybe able to swap for coke codes, cravendale codes, anything, please taker her !!!
I'd chuck the wife in for free, but I couldn't do that to you.

lumoruk

Can someone pm the link so I can vote another baby up, disgraceful OP was … Can someone pm the link so I can vote another baby up, disgraceful OP was allowed to get away with this. I'll infract them in a bit.

oO..................wait till you become a proud dad eh !!!!

She's lovely OP, my DD didn't get hair that length untill she was 18 months

richp

awww what a cute baby, seems so long ago when ours were that small.I … awww what a cute baby, seems so long ago when ours were that small.I could do you a deal on a soon to be 16 year old hormonal teenager, has bouts of moods, forever changing hair colour, spends hours in the bathroom, occasionally does the hoovering & the washing up ! maybe able to swap for coke codes, cravendale codes, anything, please taker her !!!I'd chuck the wife in for free, but I couldn't do that to you.

Lol, mine's 25 and pretty much the same, you've got ages yet!

deek72

Lol, mine's 25 and pretty much the same, you've got ages yet!

noooooooo, don't tell me that, I thought they grew out of it & then get married & become someone else's hormonal, hair changing, spending hours in the bathroom wife ! hmmm sounds familiar !

rchan

did you just stick her in the box to answer that question X)

richp

noooooooo, don't tell me that, I thought they grew out of it & then get … noooooooo, don't tell me that, I thought they grew out of it & then get married & become someone else's hormonal, hair changing, spending hours in the bathroom wife ! hmmm sounds familiar !

Well mines not actually the same, different sex in fact but the problems are the same. Can't get mine to ever wash a pot though, doesn't know where the vacuum cleaner is, and has a bedroom that stinks of hamsters and he hasn't even got one! oO

Original Poster

michelleleemoo

did you just stick her in the box to answer that question X)

lol - nah, that pic was taken 6 days ago.

rchan

lol - nah, that pic was taken 6 days ago.

oh, were you going to send her back

deek72

Well mines not actually the same, different sex in fact but the problems … Well mines not actually the same, different sex in fact but the problems are the same. Can't get mine to ever wash a pot though, doesn't know where the vacuum cleaner is, and has a bedroom that stinks of hamsters and he hasn't even got one! oO

X) I got one of those as well, not a hamster, but a 17 year old ! could be useful later in life, so i might keep him

deek72

They cost a fortune, but are priceless!!

What a bonny baby. You must be very proud. x

bit of oriental in her?

cute baby btw

Rchan, baby is soooooooooooooooooo cute

JB my baby is still bald as a coot as well!

She's gorgeous!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona1853
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764048
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2023
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846099

See more discussions