Posted 1st Jan 2022
shinobideliveries.com/

It accepts PayPal checkout, so can I blindly trust them? Thanks for your replies
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment
Top comments
Author
bozo00701/01/2022 08:16

You shouldn't blindly trust anyone in general. I can't comment on this …You shouldn't blindly trust anyone in general. I can't comment on this site as I have no interest in anime stuff.

Derby_Lad01/01/2022 08:22

Right, look at their contact page, 123 fake street. then, google their …Right, look at their contact page, 123 fake street. then, google their phone number. Comes back to another plac. enter the meta... privacy page, lots of cookie cutter variables missing.Shady, give it a miss.

JimboParrot01/01/2022 08:51

Google the 123 Fake Street address - several companies have websites with …Google the 123 Fake Street address - several companies have websites with the same address and operating hours!Only a mobile number for contact details

deleted266355101/01/2022 10:13

Can't believe it's actually called 123 fake street. That alone should ring …Can't believe it's actually called 123 fake street. That alone should ring alarm bells. Yes op blindly trust them. You deserve it.

Toptrumpet01/01/2022 12:17

Definitely Avoid!!!Looking at the website - there’s so many red flags on t …Definitely Avoid!!!Looking at the website - there’s so many red flags on there that I can’t list them all, from ‘pop ups’ such as ‘A Shinobi in London purchased xxxx’. I clicked on the item (iPhone case) and it was allegedly for an iPhone 6. Hardly an up to date model. Then there’s the Twitter/Facebook/Pinterest icons that don’t take you to their own pages (just to the login pages), and then the clause in the t’s&c’s statun that they can charge you anything after your purchase [Image]

Thanks everyone. You saved me a lot of hassle. Best wishes to you.

Google the 123 Fake Street address - several companies have websites with …Google the 123 Fake Street address - several companies have websites with the same address and operating hours!Only a mobile number for contact details

Can't believe it's actually called 123 fake street. That alone should ring alarm bells. Yes op blindly trust them. You deserve it.
Google the 123 Fake Street address - several companies have websites with the same address and operating hours!

Only a mobile number for contact details
Right, look at their contact page, 123 fake street. then, google their phone number. Comes back to another plac. enter the meta... privacy page, lots of cookie cutter variables missing.

Shady, give it a miss.
8 Comments
  1. Avatar
    You shouldn't blindly trust anyone in general. I can't comment on this site as I have no interest in anime stuff.
  2. Avatar
    Right, look at their contact page, 123 fake street. then, google their phone number. Comes back to another plac. enter the meta... privacy page, lots of cookie cutter variables missing.

Shady, give it a miss.
  3. Avatar
    Google the 123 Fake Street address - several companies have websites with the same address and operating hours!

Only a mobile number for contact details
  4. Avatar

Can't believe it's actually called 123 fake street. That alone should ring alarm bells. Yes op blindly trust them. You deserve it.
  5. Avatar
    Definitely Avoid!!!
    Looking at the website - there’s so many red flags on there that I can’t list them all, from ‘pop ups’ such as ‘A Shinobi in London purchased xxxx’. I clicked on the item (iPhone case) and it was allegedly for an iPhone 6. Hardly an up to date model.
    Then there’s the Twitter/Facebook/Pinterest icons that don’t take you to their own pages (just to the login pages), and then the clause in the t’s&c’s statun that they can charge you anything after your purchase
    46587186-4xd4m.jpg
  6. Avatar
    Author
    bozo00701/01/2022 08:16

You shouldn't blindly trust anyone in general. I can't comment on this …You shouldn't blindly trust anyone in general. I can't comment on this site as I have no interest in anime stuff.

Derby_Lad01/01/2022 08:22

Right, look at their contact page, 123 fake street. then, google their …Right, look at their contact page, 123 fake street. then, google their phone number. Comes back to another plac. enter the meta... privacy page, lots of cookie cutter variables missing.Shady, give it a miss.

deleted266355101/01/2022 10:13

Can't believe it's actually called 123 fake street. That alone should ring …Can't believe it's actually called 123 fake street. That alone should ring alarm bells. Yes op blindly trust them. You deserve it.

Toptrumpet01/01/2022 12:17

Definitely Avoid!!!Looking at the website - there’s so many red flags on t …Definitely Avoid!!!Looking at the website - there’s so many red flags on there that I can’t list them all, from ‘pop ups’ such as ‘A Shinobi in London purchased xxxx’. I clicked on the item (iPhone case) and it was allegedly for an iPhone 6. Hardly an up to date model. Then there’s the Twitter/Facebook/Pinterest icons that don’t take you to their own pages (just to the login pages), and then the clause in the t’s&c’s statun that they can charge you anything after your purchase [Image]

Thanks everyone. You saved me a lot of hassle. Best wishes to you.
  7. Avatar
    TheDealMonster01/01/2022 12:29

It accepts PayPal checkout, so can I blindly trust them?

Some observers may question why someone who is concerned about possibly being scammed would use a money transfer service that may result in funding scammers to potentially promote further scam sites to facilitate scamming of more victims.
  8. Avatar
    I came across them on their Instagram page and purchased an anime lamp and a wall art poster just before Christmas which arrived in good time. Received tracking numbers and great customer service with a promo code discount for my next purchase - no issues. Looks like a bog standard Shopify website, so not sure what all the fuss is about. You’re covered with PayPal protection if there’s a dispute. I don’t see any reference to 123 fake street. Highly recommend based on my experience.
Post a comment
Discussions
Top Merchants