Is Showbox working for anyone else using Hudl2?

Found 12th Oct 2015
Hi
I can't get past choosing a film/TV show, when Showbox just closes. Is anyone else getting the same? I updated my Hudl2 last week (with the regular android update) and it's not been working since
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
try delete the cache and if that doesn't work the data in settings app. the downside is you lose favourites etc... but fixes most problems.
justanothercid

try delete the cache and if that doesn't work the data in settings app. … try delete the cache and if that doesn't work the data in settings app. the downside is you lose favourites etc... but fixes most problems.

Yeah, I tried deleting both cache and data but no joy

Cheers
i guess the server has had a massive hit with everybody trying to access 'the walking dead'
mines working great
mines not been processing data. just sits on that and doesn't do anything else. been using HD movies until it's fixed it's not as good as showbox Imo
BobIzYaUncle

i guess the server has had a massive hit with everybody trying to access … i guess the server has had a massive hit with everybody trying to access 'the walking dead'

Was getting ready for that too, but its been acting up since the weekend!!
Use cartoon hd
tomdavidrichards

Use cartoon hd

I thought that had closed down? Happy days if not. Does that come as an app to download to tablet or just weblink?
mines still not working
honeyford

mines still not working

​I've been using cartoonhd and kodi since this issue. Both of those working ok.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions