Is "SMARTY" (or THREE) network down for others?

Posted 17th Oct
Woke up this morning to find nothing going on with Smarty. No network, no calls, no data, and "Emergency calls only". Dual sim phone, and Vodafone is working ok.
Direct debit was paid on time yesterday.

Edit: It seems Three maube down too!

downdetector.co.uk/sta…ap/
Community Updates
Ask
17 Comments
Just to add info. Apparently Three have a major countrywide outage!
Patchy signal half the time in Manchester and now zero here in that London. Flying out the UK this morning so hopefully I can connect abroad as it's a pain trying to find free WiFi half the time (and without WiFi, I can never connect to the 3 website to see if anything is up / top-up or whatever).
Three was down for a few hours in Paisley overnight, but it’s been back up for a little while now.
DownDetector Three page - downdetector.co.uk/sta…/3/ - a definite peak and flood of comments from ~11pm last night (still going).
Yep
Hope they fix it ASAP
I need Internet for my work
It’s been down since approx 11pm last night and I still have no signal now in Lancashire.
abdul517/10/2019 07:27

Yep Hope they fix it ASAP I need Internet for my work

I don't think Smarty offer any business plans; thought they only offered consumer products.
AndyRoyd17/10/2019 08:45

I don't think Smarty offer any business plans; thought they only offered …I don't think Smarty offer any business plans; thought they only offered consumer products.

I’m on three
And need Internet for my deliveries
Just back on here... Thought my phone was broken.....
three down too
I'm in Devon, no data since 11pm last night.
Down in Milton Keynes since 11pm had issue with mobile broadband
All back up for me now 10am
Three is working for me but very slow, my Mrs that's at work has no signal
BBC News article up now about three having network issues which is effecting some customers.
I have heard the whole Three UK network is down.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants