Groups

Is something like this available ...?

I have purchased COD 4 for pc but find it difficult to play using the mouse and keyboard. Is there a controller (similar to ps3) i can get for a pc to play games? If so please provide link or name of product. Thanks in advance.

16 Comments

i think u can use a xbox 360 controlla as its usb

Banned

you can use xbox wireless controllers if you get the crossfire receiver thingy
    play.com/Gam…e=0

for wired: play.com/PC/…tml
    OR

you can use a PS2 controller if you buy the USB adapter...Play used to sell them for about £6

Are you joking?, you will get mashed on-line lol

Original Poster

maddogb;2883321

Are you joking?, you will get mashed on-line lol

I know, tried to play yesterday, was getting battered! Ive got it on ps3 and enjoy it, this pc version is for when im at work!! I think ive foung a ps3 look alike controller for the pc

Does this look dodgy or u guys recon its ok

thegametrain.com/pla…tml

Repping for u guys for ur help. Cheers

Banned

MANJ_007;2883356

Does this look dodgy or u guys recon its … Does this look dodgy or u guys recon its okhttp://www.thegametrain.com/playstation-3-wireless-joypad-controller-ps1ps2ps3pc-p-399.htmlRepping for u guys for ur help. Cheers

looks dodgy to me mate

Original Poster

ODB_69;2883365

looks dodgy to me mate

Thought so, will carry on looking :?

Banned

MANJ_007;2883377

Thought so, will carry on looking :?

might be wrong like, just seems WAY too cheap for a start to have all those functions...Madcatz wired 360/PC controller is £18, so cant see this being cheaper

Original Poster

How about this - sorry to be a pain, just dont know much about this stuff.

game.co.uk/sea…e=2

Banned

MANJ_007;2883410

How about this - sorry to be a pain, just dont know much about this … How about this - sorry to be a pain, just dont know much about this stuff.http://www.game.co.uk/search.aspx?s=pc+controller&platform=*&sort=itemOrderasc&page=2

its cool mate dont worry about it

yh that should be ok...depends if u want wireless or not or if you want something just like PS controller...you got an old PS2 controller?

Original Poster

nah gave at all away to cousin. I wanted one that looks like ps3 cos im used to the controls, not to fussed about wired or wireless cos as i say its for my laptop at work.

Thanks again mate - youve been very helpful.

Think im gonna order this one from game.

Banned

well if its no good, with game at least u can send it back so u should be safe

Just had a thought, does cod4(PC) actually support anything other than a keyboard and mouse, if not you will have to get a pad that emulates a keyboard/mouse rather than a joystick which most of those will.
    They have been around for a lot of years but i never had use for one so can't tell you more

I think the majority of console owners (myself included) would be the opposite to you and would rather have a keyboard and mouse for FPS games! :giggle:

Original Poster

i tried keyboard and mouse yesterday and i was useless! Hopefully it will work, if not back to boredom!

MANJ_007;2885914

i tried keyboard and mouse yesterday and i was useless! Hopefully it will … i tried keyboard and mouse yesterday and i was useless! Hopefully it will work, if not back to boredom!

well bloody practice then, kids these days want everything on a plate!!, :lol::lol:, just checked my cod4 and control options seem to be kb/mse only

Original Poster

maddogb;2885943

well bloody practice then, kids these days want everything on a plate!!, … well bloody practice then, kids these days want everything on a plate!!, :lol::lol:, just checked my cod4 and control options seem to be kb/mse only

Kids!!! Havent been called a kid in a while - im 30! Well if it doesnt work it will have to go back. :oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …276959
      2. Best advert ever to be seen.1820
      3. word association Game72944190
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764565

See more discussions