Is Span.com legitimate?

Found 4th Oct 2012
Hi everyone. I got plenty of good responses for the last website i asked about, so i thought id do it again. I'm sorry if it annoys anyone but here it goes.

span.com. it says its been around since 1994 and is based in london, but does anyone know if it is legitimate? or has anyone bought anything from them in the past? also does anyone know if theres any coupons or anything for them.

Thanks everyone
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
7 Comments
Ask shergy, he is the resident expert on scams!
I'm pretty sure they're legit. I'm not sure I remember ever ordering anything from them But they have definitely been around a long time, I'm pretty sure I remember seeing their ads in micromart and computershopper back in the late 90s / early 00s
Original Poster
thank you, surely if theyve been around that long then they should be legit
Domain name: span.com

Registrant Contact:

Worldspan Communications Ltd ()

Fax:
Unit 19, Red Lion Business Centre
Red Lion Road
Surbiton, Surrey KT6 7QD
GB

Administrative Contact:

Robert Barth (rob@span.com)
+44.2082888555
Fax: +44.2082888666
Unit 19, Red Lion Business Centre
Red Lion Road
Surbiton, Greater London KT6 7QD
GB

Name Servers:
ns1.fubra.com
ns2.fubra.com

Creation date: 27 Jul 1994 00:00:00
Expiration date: 26 Jul 2013 04:00:00
OldEnglish

Domain name: span.comRegistrant Contact:Worldspan Communications Ltd … Domain name: span.comRegistrant Contact:Worldspan Communications Ltd ()....

not only this but the company has been registered in 2004 with Companies House and shows the same address as on their website and domain whois, so yes it is legit
Edited by: "steffcip" 4th Oct 2012
Deffo legit. I was going to buy something from them years ago, but a lot of their range seemed to be 'pending supplies'. Too pricey to be a scam site.
Yes we are Legitimate and if you call and ask for me Personally ( Dean ) i'll help you with any enquiries you may have
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants