is star wars battlefront worth getting for ps4?

Just been watching star wars stuff and i feel like buying battlefront but Im not sure if it is worth it or not. Any comments would be appreciated. Also is it worth getting the season pass if i do?

11 Comments

£12.50 in Game. I'm taking the risk.

Haven't yet bought it myself but from what I gather it's an online multi-player job - there's no solo game as such....

I've also heard it's great fun, visually spectacular etc. But maybe lacking the depth of games like Titanfall II and Battelfront....

I think for the PS4 you might need the season pass thingy but I'm not quite sure..

If you like Star Wars and games though you can't really go wrong with this for a tenner...

Although I don't play it a lot..Ide say Yes Definitely. Great graphics and a lot of work done by Dice to bring a Star Wars fantasy game to your PS4

Original Poster

Thanks for the replies guys, im also worried that about maybe lack of players and also the fact that a 2nd game is going ti be released next year. The one with the season pass is only £25 now on the psn store and im not sure whether to take the plunge or not for an online only multiplayer game.

Gamerofgames

Thanks for the replies guys, im also worried that about maybe lack of … Thanks for the replies guys, im also worried that about maybe lack of players and also the fact that a 2nd game is going ti be released next year. The one with the season pass is only £25 now on the psn store and im not sure whether to take the plunge or not for an online only multiplayer game.

I got the £25 season pass, overall I'm pretty disappointed in the game, just in the training missions Darth Vader's voice sounds so far from James Earl Jones it's as if they let David Prowse voice him. There are people still playing but the load time is so long between matches I have to do something else such as play a handheld game for 2 minutes between. Comparing it to other shooter games that are current the controls are so janky - they just dont respond for me in a way that feels natural at all, like driving a car with a stiff gear stick/poor clutch. As I have seen someone else point out in the past it apparently takes longer for a laser to travel than it does a conventional bullet as aiming is this game is far less fluid than any other I have played for some time.
The most depressing thing for me about this game is still the fact that the original two battlefront games on ps2 have somewhere near tenfold the content this game does, dlc included.

pjw7

there's no solo..

Too soon.

look up youtub videos and after 10 or so you will know if you still interested in buying it

meh, it's not great. fun for a short time but gets very repetitive and the lack of story makes it disappointing. As mentioned by prevous comments the loading screens are long coupled with the decreasing number of players makes it more of a downer. my recommendation would be to jump on to battlefield 1 or if it's space esq your after look into destiny with all the dlc that's now out

mcinnesuk

my recommendation would be to jump on to battlefield 1

Because the loading times between matches are so much faster right?

dsided

STAR WARS: BATTLEFRONT (Honest Game Trailers)

Great trailer.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which Smart Watch for Running?25
    2. Which Camera?!!!22
    3. Kodi - £ Sports Recommendations1014
    4. Sky or Virgin?1418

See more discussions