Groups

Is Susan Boyle the British Britney?

Banned
    Or more of a Lady Gaga?

42 Comments

Original Poster Banned

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Media/Pix/pictures/2009/4/17/1239963316464/Susan-Boyle-gives-thumbs--001.jpg

you show me the pics of her getting out of a limo and ill let you know...apologies to anyone eating right now

Demi Moore was moved to tears....hmmmm

She's on Youtube SS lol

Banned

more like a charlotte church (but a bit thinner)

I happened to see her Facebook page - it's CRAZY!

There's like 200 new people joining her group every minute!!!

Dunno, what it's on now, but it was on 211,000 when I looked at lunchtime

Banned

tinkerbell28;4955533

No, neither Britney or Lady Gaga as they can't sing, Susan can. Therefore … No, neither Britney or Lady Gaga as they can't sing, Susan can. Therefore she has talent, the other two don't:)

what about charlotte? :-D

Original Poster Banned

tinkerbell28;4955533

No, neither Britney or Lady Gaga as they can't sing, Susan can. Therefore … No, neither Britney or Lady Gaga as they can't sing, Susan can. Therefore she has talent, the other two don't:)

What about the British Pink? Does Ms. Boyle have any tattoos or piercings?

Good luck to her.......It's just a shame it takes a TV show for people to see beyond first appearances:)

Banned

Train Driver;4955577

Good luck to her.......It's just a shame it takes a TV show for people to … Good luck to her.......It's just a shame it takes a TV show for people to see beyond first appearances:)

very true TD.

Looks a bit like a supersized hobbit.

You are all wrong...........here she is with Simon Cowell

http://www.notbbc.co.uk/images/giggle_library/dir_0/notbbc_43_19.jpg

Original Poster Banned

robtallica;4955581

Looks a bit like a supersized hobbit.

http://www.tuckborough.net/images/Bilbo.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v383/ThinWhiteDuke/AutoSeanAstin.jpg

That crowd were waiting for this lady to make a complate ass of herself.......and they all judged her on what they could see.....what they couldnt see was the amazing and awesome voice she has.

How WRONG were that crowd!!! LOL The minute Susan started singing they ALL got a custard pie in the face.

Very pleased to see Susan on there proving everybody wrong and allowing everyone to hear her sing.

Its a pity we had to wait 35 years to listen to such an amazing voice, rather than the usual mainstream complete and utter crap that is churned out on to CDs like cow dung in a field.

I have listened to this several times everyday and it is so inspirational to see and hear her singing. I seen ££££ pound signs in Cowells face when he was watching her hit those notes.

StevenA2000_uk;4955823

I have listened to this several times everyday and it is so inspirational … I have listened to this several times everyday and it is so inspirational to see and hear her singing. I seen ££££ pound signs in Cowells face when he was watching her hit those notes.

+2054

Original Poster Banned

StevenA2000_uk;4955823

That crowd were waiting for this lady to make a complate ass of … That crowd were waiting for this lady to make a complate ass of herself.......and they all judged her on what they could see.....what they couldnt see was the amazing and awesome voice she has. How WRONG were that crowd!!! LOL The minute Susan started singing they ALL got a custard pie in the face.Very pleased to see Susan on there proving everybody wrong and allowing everyone to hear her sing.Its a pity we had to wait 35 years to listen to such an amazing voice, rather than the usual mainstream complete and utter crap that is churned out on to CDs like cow dung in a field.I have listened to this several times everyday and it is so inspirational to see and hear her singing. I seen ££££ pound signs in Cowells face when he was watching her hit those notes.

I just hope she gets the right management. So many singers fall into drink, drugs and sex.

Does she sing well?

ClarityofMind;4955935

Does she sing well?

Very :thumbsup:

ClarityofMind;4955935

Does she sing well?

Her performance on TV that was posted to youtube has had 7 million hits in the last 24-36 hours.....shes been on CBS in the states being interviewed and they are trying to get her on the Oprah Winfrey show!

but yeah...she can sing...big time. :thumbsup:

StevenA2000_uk;4955968

Her performance on TV that was posted to youtube has had 7 million hits … Her performance on TV that was posted to youtube has had 7 million hits in the last 24-36 hours.....shes been on CBS in the states being interviewed and they are trying to get her on the Oprah Winfrey show! but yeah...she can sing...big time. :thumbsup:

Syzable;4955962

Very :thumbsup:

Good for her, I'll have to look her up. What with work and the kids I am so out of the loop at times!

Thank you x x

Original Poster Banned

A great voice. Just imagine though, if Paul Potts and her were to create a child - it would be the greatest singer ever. Better even than George Sampson.

Just think

http://www.lenterajiwa.com/img/str/paul-potts.jpg

+

http://images.betanews.com/media/3138.jpg

Original Poster Banned

ClarityofMind;4956000

Good for her, I'll have to look her up. What with work and the kids I am … Good for her, I'll have to look her up. What with work and the kids I am so out of the loop at times!Thank you x x

youtube.com/wat…QZY

The music industry has little to do with "singing". Boys want to dream about "slammin" their female idol, girls want to look like them. This woman just don't cut it.

FilthAndFurry;4956030

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

Thank you sweetie...

Simon Cowells eyebrows bout crawled up above his hairline didn't they? lol

She does have a lovely voice. I love that soft Scots accent too.. sounds so gentle and trustworthy. Her singing made the hair on my scalp *****le!!

( stand on end!! ) ack at the censor!

Original Poster Banned

thesaint;4956052

The music industry has little to do with "singing". Boys want to dream … The music industry has little to do with "singing". Boys want to dream about "slammin" their female idol, girls want to look like them. This woman just don't cut it.

Is Susan Boyle not 'slam-worthy' then?

FilthAndFurry;4956243

Is Susan Boyle not 'slam-worthy' then?

I'm sure she will be to many when she gets a big bucks recording contract..........such is life. lol

wow..I just saw her on you tube...that was a surprise and a half.

FilthAndFurry;4956026

A great voice. Just imagine though, if Paul Potts and her were to create … A great voice. Just imagine though, if Paul Potts and her were to create a child - it would be the greatest singer ever. Better even than George Sampson.Just think+

He didn't sing...he danced.

Every single one of the people in the audience, the Judges and probably the vast majority of the people watching on the night got an abject lesson in humility.

Good for her..:)

Rockhound;4960249

Every single one of the people in the audience, the Judges and probably … Every single one of the people in the audience, the Judges and probably the vast majority of the people watching on the night got an abject lesson in humility.Good for her..:)

Not me...........i knew she'd be great. :whistling: :lol:

Syzable;4960265

Not me...........i knew she'd be great. :whistling: :lol:

lol

More of a Lady GaGa, I'd say. Great performer, but, OH GOD, IT'S A MAN.

Original Poster Banned

Apparently she was mocked a lot in her home town. I thought she had some personality issues from the clips I'd seen and apparently she had brain damage at birth.

FilthAndFurry;4961168

Apparently she was mocked a lot in her home town. I thought she had some … Apparently she was mocked a lot in her home town. I thought she had some personality issues from the clips I'd seen and apparently she had brain damage at birth.

Yep, this is true. And now everybody who mocked her will be eating humble pie. :thumbsup:

Its a really sad and pathetic day when society treats people like that. If that had been a stunning 20 something that walked on to the stage and said the same words prior to singing, i very much doubt they would have given the 20 somthing the same treatment.

Original Poster Banned

StevenA2000_uk;4961179

Yep, this is true. And now everybody who mocked her will be eating … Yep, this is true. And now everybody who mocked her will be eating humble pie. :thumbsup:

Really? I'm not sure how sincere a lot of the praise actually is. Also, whilst she has a nice voice I'm not entirely sure if she's going to be as big a star as some people think.

FilthAndFurry;4961207

Really? I'm not sure how sincere a lot of the praise actually is. Also, … Really? I'm not sure how sincere a lot of the praise actually is. Also, whilst she has a nice voice I'm not entirely sure if she's going to be as big a star as some people think.

Agreed to a certain extent, but lets face it, this is exactly like the Paul Potts scenario.

Ohhh the irony coming from men whose jaws drop at avi's of half naked women etc,aesthetics aren't important to those people are they:roll:

Original Poster Banned

StevenA2000_uk;4961217

Agreed to a certain extent, but lets face it, this is exactly like the … Agreed to a certain extent, but lets face it, this is exactly like the Paul Potts scenario.

True.

Original Poster Banned

deb8z;4961276

Ohhh the irony coming from men whose jaws drop at avi's of half naked … Ohhh the irony coming from men whose jaws drop at avi's of half naked women etc,aesthetics aren't important to those people are they:roll:

I think we expect women singers to have sex appeal that I'm not sure we expect men to. Not exactly fair and I think it will mean she won't have much of a commercially successful career.

FilthAndFurry;4961294

I think we expect women singers to have sex appeal that I'm not sure we … I think we expect women singers to have sex appeal that I'm not sure we expect men to. Not exactly fair and I think it will mean she won't have much of a commercially successful career.

+1

Does anyone read Viz?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***519
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047120
      3. word association Game73944493
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…11

See more discussions