Is techinthebasket the same as eglobal?

Posted 30th Oct
I have not used techinthebasket before and their prices seem to be the same as eglobal... are they the same? I need to order an ipad. help and advice appreciated
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Similar question Here
techinabasket seem to run slightly higher in price than e global...so would say they are not the same companies is thats what you mean....both do sell grey import though
Best advice is to buy from an established British source unless you can afford to throw away the price you pay. Even an I-pad air 20% cheaper from a grey import only saves £45. Its it worth the grief if something goes wrong?
Ringfinger30/10/2019 19:23

Best advice is to buy from an established British source unless you can …Best advice is to buy from an established British source unless you can afford to throw away the price you pay. Even an I-pad air 20% cheaper from a grey import only saves £45. Its it worth the grief if something goes wrong?

i would second this, i have a friend who uses them all the time without issue...but if you google them, there are alot of people who complain about the customer service when things go wrong
I disagree, I ordered an iPad 2018 32gb In March this year fir £221 ish.
It took 12 days to arrive from dispatch.
I used PayPal for protection or you can use a credit card for section 75 protection.
The Comment throwing your money away is rubbish.
Apple give a 1 year worldwide warranty, so your covered.
I would not order an phones as not covered by worldwide warranty.
The only difference I found was the label on the back of the box is in Chinese and the
plug had 2 blade type pins. Not an issue as I use a desktop 6 USB port charger.
I set it up and registered with Apple for its 1 year warranty.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants