Is tesco still the cheapest 4s 12 month contract?

Found 18th Feb 2012
As the title really, looking for the cheapest 12 month iPhone 4s deal.

Is it tesco or should I look at one of the deal sites, mobiles.co.uk, dialafone etc

Thanks.

7 Comments

I'm not sure on contracts but it's actually cheaper to buy the phone and get a 30day sim contract and I'm sure apple let you have the phone and pay monthly for it interest free

Original Poster

Thanks.

I managed to get o2 to do me a deal. I called a few days back and they offered me shocking deals, So called them and told them I was going with tesco, they gave me 500 mins, free o2 to o2, unlimited txt and 500mb (more than enough for me) for £37 a month, but only £150 for the handset.

So £594 for the year. Not massively cheaper but I'm happy.

Would have bought it outright but I don't have £500 right now.

That's a poor deal to be fair..

Original Poster

zombrex

That's a poor deal to be fair..

How so?

Phone costs £500 outright, even if I bought it outright and got a £10 sim only I'd spend more over the year.

Yes it's expensive for the minutes, and I could have got a different phone much cheaper, but I din't want a different phone, I wanted the 4s.

Wotan

How so?Phone costs £500 outright, even if I bought it outright and got a … How so?Phone costs £500 outright, even if I bought it outright and got a £10 sim only I'd spend more over the year.Yes it's expensive for the minutes, and I could have got a different phone much cheaper, but I din't want a different phone, I wanted the 4s.

So long as you are happy that's all that is important.
Enjoy your new phone

wotan
so o2 did u a 12month deal ive tried but never succeeded. always 24months bin with them six years gonna try it now due for upgrade next month

Original Poster

bushra0070

wotanso o2 did u a 12month deal ive tried but never succeeded. always … wotanso o2 did u a 12month deal ive tried but never succeeded. always 24months bin with them six years gonna try it now due for upgrade next month

They did, I've been with them about 10 years and have two contracts with them.

I was a 5 months into a sim only deal too, just told them I was going to buy out the contract and go with a tesco 12 month deal, it would be cheaper than taking a 24 month contract with them.

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions