Posted 20th Dec 2021
Hi, has anyone used testngo for day 2 pcr tests or anything similar?

I recently did a day 2 pcr test and am a bit anxious wether I will get any results. I chose them after a relativerecommended them to me but didn’t realise to read trust pilot reviews first. It seems that they are getting lots of 1 star reviews with issues with customer support and the test results themselves. The 5 star reviews seem fake as they follow a similar trend and just say good service whilst naming an adviser. I sent my day 2 pcr tests on Saturday so normally should receive my results by tomorrow but am a bit worried if I’ll actually receive them.

im debating wether I should wait and hope for the best or should do something else.
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

29 Comments

sorted by
  1. Avatar
    Check your junk folder for any e-mail.
  2. Avatar
    Give Vince a call to ask where your result is
    ico.org.uk/ESD…802

While you're chatting ask him why the company has only recently registered with ICO considering it was incorporated some five months prior.

Also ask him how the company secured unique exemption to Regulation 7 of The Companies (Trading Disclosures) Regulations 2008.
    legislation.gov.uk/uks…ade

and ask what relationship the company has to the organisation referenced on its website terms of service page, where the company stated to be providing the ToS service is "Testngp Services" (maybe that company only tests GPs / doctors?).
    archive.md/SYOR5

Report back with the result, and the results of the above. Should be interesting reading.
  3. Avatar
    Their website states
    90% of tests results are produced within 12 hours of being received at our laboratory, however tests results are provided within 24 hours of arriving at the lab.

I’d wait before trying to contact them.
  4. Avatar
    Mahir_Uddinth321/12/2021 07:34

...Did you also have a bad experience with them to be able to find all …...Did you also have a bad experience with them to be able to find all this information about them

No experience of this young and clearly questionable organisation;
    just the usual 60secs spent on pre-purchase due diligence.
  5. Avatar
    Used them 2 weeks ago, no problems whatsoever.
  6. Avatar
    I have taken a return test that is meant to come back in 24 hours. Due to this being over the Xmas period I emailed three weeks ago (and three times since) to see if test results would be delayed. I have since accessed the live chat several times as it is now three days since I took the test to only be fobbed off, not answered or chucked out of the chat. I have a family funeral to attend in a few days and due to this poor service I do not know if I will be able to go, my Christmas has also been ruined.

I have just found out a review for the service can be left on the government website here: www. enquiries. test-and-trace. nhs. uk/ s/ enquiries
  7. Avatar
    Author
    Toptrumpet20/12/2021 20:29

Their website states 90% of tests results are produced within 12 hours of …Their website states 90% of tests results are produced within 12 hours of being received at our laboratory, however tests results are provided within 24 hours of arriving at the lab.I’d wait before trying to contact them.

I’m going to wait but it’s not looking good by the amount of trust pilot reviews they are getting and I’m not getting email or decent chat replys

AndyRoyd20/12/2021 22:01

Give Vince a call to ask where your result …Give Vince a call to ask where your result ishttps://ico.org.uk/ESDWebPages/Entry/ZB274802While you're chatting ask him why the company has only recently registered with ICO considering it was incorporated some five months prior.Also ask him how the company secured unique exemption to Regulation 7 of The Companies (Trading Disclosures) Regulations 2008.https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2008/495/regulation/7/madeand ask what relationship the company has to the organisation referenced on its website terms of service page, where the company stated to be providing the ToS service is "Testngp Services" (maybe that company only tests GPs / doctors?).https://archive.md/SYOR5#selection-487.0-487.16Report back with the result, and the results of the above. Should be interesting reading.

Did you also have a bad experience with them to be able to find all this information about them (edited)
  8. Avatar
    A week ago I've ordered a PCR test from Amazon. There is all legitimate as there is an approval from NHS. The price of PCR test (day 2, 5 and/or 8 ) is 34£ each. There is no cheaper test than this one in the UK. If you do not live in the UK but have friends or acquiantances that do live here, ask them to order it for you. They'll get a reference code (that starts with AMZ...) that you need to use in order to register your test sample.

Here's the test: amazon.co.uk/Ama…K6B
    Here are just few legitimate sources announcing about Amazon selling PCR tests: theguardian.com/bus…ers
    dailyrecord.co.uk/new…402
    which.co.uk/new…st/

I don't like huge corporations as Amazon has but, knowing how much PCR retailers overcharge customers, I am happy to see this competition.
  9. Avatar
    Author
    bogdan.hadarag22/12/2021 04:09

A week ago I've ordered a PCR test from Amazon. There is all legitimate as …A week ago I've ordered a PCR test from Amazon. There is all legitimate as there is an approval from NHS. The price of PCR test (day 2, 5 and/or 8 ) is 34£ each. There is no cheaper test than this one in the UK. If you do not live in the UK but have friends or acquiantances that do live here, ask them to order it for you. They'll get a reference code (that starts with AMZ...) that you need to use in order to register your test sample. Here's the test: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Amazon-COVID-19-RT-PCR-Sample-Collection/dp/B09HY6MK6BHere are just few legitimate sources announcing about Amazon selling PCR tests: https://www.theguardian.com/business/2021/dec/13/amazon-to-sell-low-cost-pcr-covid-tests-for-uk-travellershttps://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/health/amazon-launches-budget-pcr-tests-25692402https://www.which.co.uk/news/2021/12/amazon-covid-test/I don't like huge corporations as Amazon has but, knowing how much PCR retailers overcharge customers, I am happy to see this competition.

I saw the Amazon few after I booked it. I wish I had seen it earlier as health wise or anything important, the bigger corporations make you feel more at ease.

but now I’m stuck with pending results and not sure what to do?
  10. Avatar
    Author
    AndyRoyd21/12/2021 13:59

No experience of this young and clearly questionable organisation; just …No experience of this young and clearly questionable organisation; just the usual 60secs spent on pre-purchase due diligence.

You did the right choice. I’m stuck with no answers
  11. Avatar
    I had poor experience with my 2 day pcr test. Posted on Friday for a flight Monday morning. Finally arrived on Tuesday after my flight so completely worthless. Left a complaint an no response. And just had an email about another shipment. Not necessarily a scam but a bit of a sham.
  12. Avatar
    Author
    rebekah.few29/12/2021 10:46

I have taken a return test that is meant to come back in 24 hours. Due to …I have taken a return test that is meant to come back in 24 hours. Due to this being over the Xmas period I emailed three weeks ago (and three times since) to see if test results would be delayed. I have since accessed the live chat several times as it is now three days since I took the test to only be fobbed off, not answered or chucked out of the chat. I have a family funeral to attend in a few days and due to this poor service I do not know if I will be able to go, my Christmas has also been ruined.I have just found out a review for the service can be left on the government website here: www. enquiries. test-and-trace. nhs. uk/ s/ enquiries

Hi, I luckily got my results at the end. Quite delayed. Was meant to receive my results by Monday or Tuesday last week but received them on Thursday night.

check tracking. I’m assuming that’s your parcel probably hasn’t been delivered to testngo yet. We’ve had a Sunday and bank holiday for 2 of the last 3 days and it’s Delay season too. If you don’t get your results try, calling numbers, the link posted by the fist commenter, or if urgent another company. Some trust pilot reviewers also claimed money back via the bank
  13. Avatar
    Thanks, testngo advised me the bank holidays made no difference and they assured a result two days ago. The phone number doesn't take you through to a person and the link is for their love chat where I am advised they cannot do anything. I have since had to do a second test, will pursue a refund.
  14. Avatar
    AndyRoyd20/12/2021 22:01

Give Vince a call to ask where your result …Give Vince a call to ask where your result ishttps://ico.org.uk/ESDWebPages/Entry/ZB274802While you're chatting ask him why the company has only recently registered with ICO considering it was incorporated some five months prior.Also ask him how the company secured unique exemption to Regulation 7 of The Companies (Trading Disclosures) Regulations 2008.https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2008/495/regulation/7/madeand ask what relationship the company has to the organisation referenced on its website terms of service page, where the company stated to be providing the ToS service is "Testngp Services" (maybe that company only tests GPs / doctors?).https://archive.md/SYOR5#selection-487.0-487.16Report back with the result, and the results of the above. Should be interesting reading.

I've just emailed Vincey see if I get a response, 5 days later after a 24 hour test and no responses I'm just after a refund!
  15. Avatar
    rebekah.few30/12/2021 09:55

I've just emailed Vincey see if I get a response, 5 days later after a 24 …I've just emailed Vincey see if I get a response, 5 days later after a 24 hour test and no responses I'm just after a refund!

Vince will show zero interest.
    A refund plus apology would be appropriate. Plus measured compensation if circumstances / apology inadequate.
    Depending on payment method: a blunt chargeback will often enforce refund.
  16. Avatar
    Author
    AndyRoyd30/12/2021 15:03

Vince will show zero interest.A refund plus apology would be appropriate. …Vince will show zero interest.A refund plus apology would be appropriate. Plus measured compensation if circumstances / apology inadequate.Depending on payment method: a blunt chargeback will often enforce refund.

Tbf to the guy, he doesn’t work for the company. Apparently his company does their data protection. I directly messaged him after you commented before and he was nice enough to pass my details to testngo. Idk if I had my results because of this or because of my chargeback.

Just wish I did research before using their services.
  17. Avatar
    We recently paid for 2 covid tests, the test arrived and we did the test at home, we have not heard anymore from testngo and not received any test results. This has to be a scam and people should keep away from them.
  18. Avatar
    Keith_Merrin01/01/2022 15:38

We recently paid for 2 covid tests, the test arrived and we did the test …We recently paid for 2 covid tests, the test arrived and we did the test at home, we have not heard anymore from testngo and not received any test results. This has to be a scam and people should keep away from them.

Not convinced it's a scam. The experiences recited in this thread suggest young company with ineffective management and unrobust procedures incapable of providing consistent minimum service standards, but yes: the suggestion to "stay away" is appropriate in such circumstances.
  19. Avatar
    Chased them daily, and today. Today I would be able.to go out if I HAD contracted COVID. They are simply awful. Online chat is a qaster of time, they don't answer emails and you cannot ring them.
  20. Avatar
    Lee_Pilcher06/01/2022 09:11

Chased them daily, and today. Today I would be able.to go out if I HAD …Chased them daily, and today. Today I would be able.to go out if I HAD contracted COVID. They are simply awful. Online chat is a qaster of time, they don't answer emails and you cannot ring them.

That Vincey dude will relay a message for you, although I expect he will pull his contact details soon and / or terminate his TNG relationship as he must be getting hounded by desperate & irate TNG victims
    ico.org.uk/ESD…802
  21. Avatar
    AndyRoyd06/01/2022 09:40

That Vincey dude will relay a message for you, although I expect he will …That Vincey dude will relay a message for you, although I expect he will pull his contact details soon and / or terminate his TNG relationship as he must be getting hounded by desperate & irate TNG victimshttps://ico.org.uk/ESDWebPages/Entry/ZB274802

Face book page started after lost my holiday at the air port. TestnGo LTD scam .
  22. Avatar
    Do not use. I sent me 2 day PCR test to them on 23rd December, I paid extra for a 12 hour express result and am still waiting results 3 weeks later !!!!!!
    I am undergoing cancer treatment, so am supposed to be isolating until these results come through but need to get to the hospital for next lot of treatment. Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy are awful in themselves but add TestnGo to the equation and its an awful experience.
    I have emailed them 7 times, phoned twice and been on their live chat twice and no one will speak or reply. I have even emailed them my unique customer number as they originally questioned that i even existed. This is a shocking service for a government recommended company. The results are not in my Spam or Junk.....a terrible service and very upsetting to not even reply to the customer.
  23. Avatar
    I paniced after seeing this post, well I got both these back within the timescales quoted. No issues at all. Delivered on time, results on time. 9 hours for the Lft and 22 hours after delivery for the PCR
  24. Avatar
    Avoid tesngo company.
    Totally fraud company.
    I posted my RTPCR kit on 30dec.
    Pathetic customer service keep saying due to holiday there is a delay.
    Never received the results.
    No response to email. There is no phone number you can contact. They take your money.
    Its a new company opened recently and scamming people. There are already many compalints and bad reviews for this company.
    Avoid them at all cost.
  25. Avatar
    They sure must be a scam. I paid £50 for 2 day PCR and sent in on 7/1/22 and although I emailed them 4 times still no answer. No phone contact available. Hopefully the police can track these bastads down. Do NOT go near them.
  26. Avatar
    Mahir_Uddinth330/12/2021 20:54

...I directly messaged him after you commented before and he was nice …...I directly messaged him after you commented before and he was nice enough to pass my details to testngo. Idk if I had my results because of this or because of my chargeback.Just wish I did research before using their services.

Vincy has had enough and had his contact details removed from TNGs ICO registration.
    Poor guy, he must have been slaughtered with angry punters spamming his mobile & email
  27. Avatar
    DO NOT use TESTnGO. Despite many online chats & emails, they blatantly lied by saying they hadn’t received our tests at the lab until late on a Saturday night. On tracing delivery through tracking with postal receipts, they were delivered to them at 08.09am on the Friday. I had paid £120 for 2 tests, with a 12 hour turnaround on results. Didn’t receive results until gone 7.39 pm Sunday, hence we were unable to fly. I spent many hours on chat to them Saturday & was told we’d receive them by 10pm. All lies. I was unable to cancel flights & parking, & am £557 out of pocket which I can’t claim back on my insurance. This company do not care once they’ve got your money - AVOID!
  28. Avatar
    Scam company , do not use, take your money and dont deliver
Top Merchants