Found 1st Nov 2010
Just spent ages posting a deal & it got spammed or removed in about 3 seconds!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
16 Comments

Why?

what wss the deal

sorry, but lol X)

contact the mods?

mod

Check your PMs

andywedge

Check your PMs

Then come back and tell us

???????????????/

mod

deek72

Then come back and tell us

Nothing exciting, just a company with a .co.uk address but registered in Amsterdam with a contact address in Germany with £12.90 postage costs (that wasn't included in OP)

Original Poster

Aah. It was for limited edition Tom Waits Vinyl albums, but it was apparently a non UK website so not allowed, even though it was a .co.uk...
I think AW just wants to be the only one posting music deals, I must have been stepping on his turf;)

g1bbuk

Aah. It was for limited edition Tom Waits Vinyl albums, but it was … Aah. It was for limited edition Tom Waits Vinyl albums, but it was apparently a non UK website so not allowed, even though it was a .co.uk...I think AW just wants to be the only one posting music deals, I must have been stepping on his turf;)

You got it!

jokes

andywedge

Nothing exciting, just a company with a .co.uk address but registered in … Nothing exciting, just a company with a .co.uk address but registered in Amsterdam with a contact address in Germany with £12.90 postage costs (that wasn't included in OP)

Oh Thanks andy.

g1bbuk

Aah. It was for limited edition Tom Waits Vinyl albums, but it was … Aah. It was for limited edition Tom Waits Vinyl albums, but it was apparently a non UK website so not allowed, even though it was a .co.uk...I think AW just wants to be the only one posting music deals, I must have been stepping on his turf;)

or maybe AW has just explained the legit reasons above and you're throwing your toys outta the pram

mod

g1bbuk

Meh I say
When do I ever post a music deal?
(_;)

andywedge

Meh I say When do I ever post a music deal?(_;)

hotukdeals.com/dea…649

mod

faevilangel

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/duran-duran-rio-original-recording-/789649

Duran Duran music?? X)

So is non uk web sites allowed as i am sure i have seen deals from DX on here

Sloth/Mod

madmax666

So is non uk web sites allowed as i am sure i have seen deals from DX on … So is non uk web sites allowed as i am sure i have seen deals from DX on here

Only approved ones like Deal Extreme and a few others are allowed.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769454
    2. I thought the 'Dementia tax' had gone for good,apparently not.817
    3. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)98197
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet1946

See more discussions