Groups

Is that tesco's points link a fraud?

hotukdeals.com/ite…ts/

How come this links to the website preferences.tesco.com

when the link from Tesco's goes to tesco.com/gre…ng/ and has no mention of any site with preferences.tesco.com as the host (or of this deal)

The Tesco's picture at the top isn't a link like in all other tesco's pages, and the quick links at the bottom have -'s instead of |'s like all other Tesco pages

Can anyone veryfy that this is a Tesco's web page and we're not just giving away details at random

Sorry - I'm not normally this causious but something just feels wrong

8 Comments

it is ok - i filled it in before and i followed the link

yep - i filled it in earlier & went directly to other tesco pages with no probs.

Original Poster

that just means links goto tesco's pages
    doesn't mean it's anything to do with tesco's

I could make a Hotukdeals.co.uk and put links to here on it - doesn't mean I'm legit

Original Poster

what I'm saying is there's nothing linking from tesco's to this website
    everything that's listed straight from tesco.com for greener living goes direct to tesco.com/gre…ing......

why is this page not conforming to the rest of Tesco's pages layout or address

looks very suspect to me

what kind of "welcome" email did anyone get?

If it was fake they would have asked for your password so they could spend on any saved card details.
    The info provided is of no use to any scammers

Original Poster

found it - the site is registered too Tesco's

sorry
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4682208
      2. What is there free to do in your town?2545
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27121
      4. Sky Fibre Max44

See more discussions