Groups

Is that your car? (Re: the current Renault advert)

Am I missing something but all I can see is a bog standard Renault Megane, is there part of the advert I am not seeing? It's not my intention to offend Megane drivers, my point being that the advert leads the viewer to expect the WOW factor when this exquisite vehicle is revealed and all you see is a basic looking vehicle in my opinion.

uk.youtube.com/wat…ceI

10 Comments

I can't see any car at the moment! Am I missing something too?

I think it's been stolen.

i must be missing something too!:?

coupe
    http://www.renault.co.uk/Resources/Images/Vehicles/newmeganecoupe/background.jpg

hatch
    http://www.newemotion.it/img/prodotti/motori/motori392g_1.jpg&usg=AFQjCNEmN9Is9ZOHOrzDrAqbysvdR-smMg

so obviously different, I can't believe you can see it... the coupe's only got two doors!

edit - I actually think the coupe is quite a nice looking car

oh its back
    i like the coupe very nice

Original Poster

Is that your car.....that ugly Orange thing that looks like a Volvo C30 knock off?

diabeticguy;4234172

Is that your car.....that ugly Orange thing that looks like a Volvo C30 … Is that your car.....that ugly Orange thing that looks like a Volvo C30 knock off?

yep that mine
    betta than that ****** silver 1 of urs!

I saw the Megane on Fifth Gear this week, and boy, is it ugly!

When the advert came on tv that said.... "Remember when you said you will never buy a Renault" I lol'd, I have said that many a time:lol:

Original Poster

bambu;4234365

yep that mine betta than that ****** silver 1 of urs!

Grow up.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17816342
      2. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1432
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047068
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread422914433

See more discussions