Groups

is the 5 free hd dvd offer still on for the 360 drives?

Just got one and the guy in shop said they still have the offer on but just checking

9 Comments

Yes they do here is the form to fill out and send off:thumbsup:
    xbox.com/NR/…pdf

Original Poster

Great thanks any idea how I get the label off?

What label is this ?

Original Poster

The label for sending in lol

Dont get you ? dont you just need to send in the barcode that is on the box if so cut it off.

Original Poster

Thats it but I was thinking of just peeling off the label ok then lol

:thumbsup:

From what I understand (from reading other people posting on AVforums.com) you should send it by recorded mail.

Don't know why but people have been reporting a faster turnaround (at microsofts end) when sending it recorded.

Also I think photocopies can be used instead of the original receipt and barcode.

Ungreat;1416825

From what I understand (from reading other people posting on … From what I understand (from reading other people posting on AVforums.com) you should send it by recorded mail.Don't know why but people have been reporting a faster turnaround (at microsofts end) when sending it recorded.Also I think photocopies can be used instead of the original receipt and barcode.

I sent on the 5th december by normal mail, I cut off my barcode and sent a scanned receipt, still not heard anything back. I didn't send recorded because I thought it would be sent back, I assumed it was an unmanned postal box at their end.

Apparently if I don't receive by the 8th I need to contact them again.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Simply games French cases?22
      2. Is 'Isisue' a fake website/does it sell fake brands55
      3. Iphone 7 - What Case?11
      4. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?36

See more discussions