Groups

Is the CEX £5000 trade-in competition working for anyone?

So i got a load of these competition ticckets from cex for trading in - says to check the website today to find out winners but the blog links dont work - anyone else succesfuly been able to checek the winnerS? {:

4 Comments

The web page/T&C's say that the draw is now on Friday 23rd instead of the 16th. Not sure why they changed it.

Original Poster

Redskins2336

The web page/T&C's say that the draw is now on Friday 23rd instead of the … The web page/T&C's say that the draw is now on Friday 23rd instead of the 16th. Not sure why they changed it.

I saw it say go in on each of the days leading up to the 23rd and checkin to win. So went in store, no one had any idea what was going on - they just said "enter the code on the website", which you cant do, i asked if they saw the site and they said no so yeh.. guess its the 23rd now online?

Is it too late to check? I cant find anywhere to put the code in?

Original Poster

There is a code the guy in the shop gave me you might be able to see it online not sure if it's over
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?915
      2. Back to European satellite tv32
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…11
      4. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland78

See more discussions