Is the fake bio oil from poundland any good?

Found 2nd May 2009
as above, just wodering before I buy anymore bio oil

rep left for people who have tried and dont mind giving me a little review lol
Community Updates
MiscBio Oil
15 Comments
My daughter tried it and said it wasn't as good as the real bio oil it was a waste of money even if it's just a pound
starsparkle2311;5103280

i tried their Tiger Balm, it was useless

you get what you pay for ...ive tried the tiger balm and it smells well weird
[QUOTE=starsparkle2311;5103549]yeh, I know you get what you pay for, it's just I had tried practically everything from Boots, with no luck, so thought why not?:p[/QUOTE

what reason were you using it for ?
home bargains sell it for about £6 youd be better off just buying the real mcoy
if you are using it as a muscle rub just pay the quid, bio oils primary use is for scarring
fake bio oil, love it !!!
thanks everyone
think ill just stick to the proper stuff!
xx
i would go with a baby oil for masage hun, far cheaper, like i say bio oils prinary use is for scarring not really for massaging, it is expnesive oil to be using just to use for massage
sassie;5103862

i would go with a baby oil for masage hun, far cheaper, like i say bio … i would go with a baby oil for masage hun, far cheaper, like i say bio oils prinary use is for scarring not really for massaging, it is expnesive oil to be using just to use for massage

its for scarring unfortunately :-(
whhops sorry misread another post as your and thought it was being used as a muscle rub, soory, in that caes i would deffo go with bio oil, have you looked on ebay sometimes it goes a little bit cheaper on there for a big bottle
lol thanks ill have a wee look, dont mind paying it full whack though as its for my 4 year olds scars on her neck
does it actually help any btw?
student_mummy;5104054

lol thanks ill have a wee look, dont mind paying it full whack though … lol thanks ill have a wee look, dont mind paying it full whack though as its for my 4 year olds scars on her neckdoes it actually help any btw?

4yr old, go get it on prescription :thumbsup:
sassie;5104367

4yr old, go get it on prescription :thumbsup:

can you?? ive spent a forune on the stuff!!!
student_mummy;5106073

can you?? ive spent a forune on the stuff!!!

yes, all children get free prescriptions, and bio oil can be got on prescription
sassie;5106439

yes, all children get free prescriptions, and bio oil can be got on … yes, all children get free prescriptions, and bio oil can be got on prescription

brilliant, docs on tues I think!!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants