Groups

Is the Fifa Online Play4Free for PC Any Good?

As above really

5 Comments

Anyone letting you know would be breaking their NDA for the closed Beta. :P

Original Poster

r3tract

Anyone letting you know would be breaking their NDA for the closed Beta. … Anyone letting you know would be breaking their NDA for the closed Beta. :P

oh is it a closed beta? I just downloaded it from the site, normally a code is needed for a beta but there was nothing there

Oh I do beg your pardon, I saw the "Play4Free" tag and assumed you must be talking about the Battlefield (Not to be confused with "Battlefield Heroes") Play4Free Closed Beta that has just been released of which I am a tester (I'm permitted to tell you this info in the NDA, but no more.)

Not played the FIFA Online actually so can't comment on that one, and you are right it is the fully fledged version that you will be playing.

Josh
    Edited by: "r3tract" 18th Dec 2010

I enjoyed it at the start, now i find it a bit boring, probs because I got fifa 11.

It's feels like FIFA 04 on the ps2! and it's got the same graphics to boot... Still it's free - what's not to like? Ahah I gave up after i won ten in a row online - playing with a gamelad makes it SO easy
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Slow Cooker with Kikkoman77
      2. Win £1000 @ Capital FM1919
      3. Win £50,000 with ITV7 (Closes 2:25pm Saturday 09/09)22
      4. Samsung Galaxy Note 8 International Giveaway!77

See more discussions