Is the internet full of weirdos?

Despite internet usage ever increasing, a lot of outgoing people believe the internet is full of weirdos, what do you think?

Are you a weirdo or what makes you think you're normal? lol

30 Comments

It will be like everywhere else some wierdos some not

see i cannot even spell weirdos right I can't be one LOL

I am more worried of those that think they are normal!

Original Poster

nikkib123;6332642

Yes it is and they are all on here - mwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol, there's loads lurking around here. :giggle:

i find people who dont use internet think ones who do are weird

takes all sorts -

dont you just love it when 'the Weirdo' makes a beeline for you on the bus - it happens

Original Poster

holly100;6332712

i find people who dont use internet think ones who do are weirdtakes all … i find people who dont use internet think ones who do are weirdtakes all sorts -dont you just love it when 'the Weirdo' makes a beeline for you on the bus - it happens

What's a beeline? :oops:
I might have to look out for that the next time I'm on the bus. :lol:

nikkib123;6332719

There are some weirdo's on here!You can normally find them lurking in the … There are some weirdo's on here!You can normally find them lurking in the "lets have a HUKD get together" thread.

lol, that's cos they think this is a dating site. :whistling:

I think we should name and shame the weirdo's, give them something to be proud off.

im not a wierdo im just a 43 year old chap that hides behind the guise of a dinosaur cos its cute and the women lub me

raptorcigs;6332738

im not a wierdo im just a 43 year old chap that hides behind the guise of … im not a wierdo im just a 43 year old chap that hides behind the guise of a dinosaur cos its cute and the women lub me

Read that back to yourself and you'll see it is a little wierd.

Im not normal

greg_68;6332749

Read that back to yourself and you'll see it is a little wierd.

ok im wierd:thumbsup:

holly100;6332712

i find people who dont use internet think ones who do are weirdtakes all … i find people who dont use internet think ones who do are weirdtakes all sorts -dont you just love it when 'the Weirdo' makes a beeline for you on the bus - it happens

YEAH, and he tries to talk to you too. and you just try to stare at your feet or something.

raptorcigs;6332738

im not a wierdo im just a 43 year old chap that hides behind the guise of … im not a wierdo im just a 43 year old chap that hides behind the guise of a dinosaur cos its cute and the women lub me

youre not a real dinosaur?? next you will be telling me santa doesnt exist

right im off on a murdering spree if you have "CHOMPED" in your rep your dead

nikkib123;6332826

Its been nice knowing you - bye. There's a raptor at my … Its been nice knowing you - bye. There's a raptor at my door!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DID NOM NOM YOU FIRST

nikkib123;6332790

You are a talking dog though aren't you?

talking dogs rool the world

barky;6332831

talking dogs rool the world

you mean that bizarre world that only exists inside your head?

Staroffurby;6332832

you mean that bizarre world that only exists inside your head?

you are denying the existence of talking dogs?

barky;6332882

you are denying the existence of talking dogs?

whilst sober, yes! When drunk or on illegal substances they are indeed part of my everyday life.

Original Poster

Staroffurby;6332951

whilst sober, yes! When drunk or on illegal substances they are indeed … whilst sober, yes! When drunk or on illegal substances they are indeed part of my everyday life.

Why, what do you get upto when taking substances or drinking? :whistling:

realfriendlyman;6333258

Why, what do you get upto when taking substances or drinking? :whistling:

oh the alternative reality is so much better, and getting confused by talking dogs is nothing compared to what you may well find. Just standing and typing can be hard enough, keyboards that look like mush that may swallow your fingers, monitors that seem to talk to you, whispering secrets that nobody else knows. The standard stuff really :whistling:

Original Poster

Staroffurby;6333304

oh the alternative reality is so much better, and getting confused by … oh the alternative reality is so much better, and getting confused by talking dogs is nothing compared to what you may well find. Just standing and typing can be hard enough, keyboards that look like mush that may swallow your fingers, monitors that seem to talk to you, whispering secrets that nobody else knows. The standard stuff really :whistling:

I'm starting to form an opinion of you. :whistling:

:lol:

realfriendlyman;6333475

I'm starting to form an opinion of you. :whistling::lol:

only just starting?

is it good oh do tell?

Original Poster

Staroffurby;6333526

only just starting? :pis it good oh do tell?

My mother taught me that if you can't say something nice about someone, then you shouldn't say it at all......

Oh who am I kidding, she hasn't taught me anything. :giggle:

realfriendlyman;6333563

My mother taught me that if you can't say something nice about someone, … My mother taught me that if you can't say something nice about someone, then you shouldn't say it at all......Oh who am I kidding, she hasn't taught me anything. :giggle:

So long as i am not called normal! :whistling:

Original Poster

Staroffurby;6333589

So long as i am not called normal! :whistling:

I wouldn't dream of it after hearing that. :lol:

I'm pretty weird :whistling:

yes but i dnt think there are too many on hukd

micoo;6334311

yes but i dnt think there are too many on hukd

^^^^^^ Weirdo above

fireheaven;6334605

You are kidding me right :? this place deserves an award for care in … You are kidding me right :? this place deserves an award for care in the community, keeping the delusional peeps off the streets and stuck at their pc

but most of us a fairly normal i think, obv theres the few nutjobs lol

Original Poster

fireheaven;6334605

You are kidding me right :? this place deserves an award for care in … You are kidding me right :? this place deserves an award for care in the community, keeping the delusional peeps off the streets and stuck at their pc

lol, that made me laugh....who should we contact about this achievement? :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions