Is the invoice sufficient enough for warranty?

Found 5th Jan 2012
I think someone chucked away the plastic packaging without realising that the receipt was within, so I'm worried about any warranty issues now.

I purchased the product online, so it's recorded, but does the invoice serve the same purpose?

Thanks.
Community Updates
Misc
8 Comments
yes
csiman

yes

Thanks.
i had the same problem a few months and i checked up on it ..yes..if bought online no problem..
You just need to prove that you bought the item from that store - keep those online receipts/order/despatch emails and print them off if you need to use them. Most tills are linked to a sales database where they can check instore what and when you bought an item by searching on your name or address.
Depends where you bought it.
thesaint

Depends where you bought it.

Currys.
SpeedJunkie

Currys.

If it is just the reservation email and you collected in store then they will not accept that as proof of purchase for warranty purposes. I had that issue with a faulty Christmas present this week.
If it was an online order and delivered to you then you can use those emails for proof of purchase.
sickly sweet

If it is just the reservation email and you collected in store then they … If it is just the reservation email and you collected in store then they will not accept that as proof of purchase for warranty purposes. I had that issue with a faulty Christmas present this week.If it was an online order and delivered to you then you can use those emails for proof of purchase.

They delivered, so it's fine. Thanks all.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants