Groups

Is the Isle of wight also known as channel islands?

Banned
    Looking to send a parcel to isle of wight via the parcel2go website...

cant find isle of wight anywhere under their drop down list?

unless its channel islands im going to sit here all f**kin night trying to find it LMAO

so any help would be gladly accepted and repped!

16 Comments

channel islands are Guernsey and Jersey??

Original Poster Banned

numptyj;8810206

YER THIS IS WHAT IM THINKING BUT ISLE OF WIGHT ISNT LISTED NOT EVEN UNDER THEIR EUROPE OR WORLDWIDE SERVICES

OOPS SORRY FOR CAPS ONLY JUST REALIZED THERE ON! :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Mellow Yellow;8810220

]No...

yep already read that... but it didnt help

UK highlands and Islands

surely thats the destination?

or does that mean the scottish islands...I would have thought when you put in a postcode it would clarify somewhere

if its not listed as "Isle of Wight"

try I.O.W

if its not there would use Hampshire

numptyj;8810206

+ alderney, sark, herm

Original Poster Banned

numptyj;8810248

UK highlands and Islandssurely thats the destination?or does that mean … UK highlands and Islandssurely thats the destination?or does that mean the scottish islands...I would have thought when you put in a postcode it would clarify somewhere

yep used that option but nope states unknown post code, when I enter it manually and this is the only option. as when you try auto find it just goes to *enter maunally*

Grrr :roll:

numptyj;8810248

UK highlands and Islandssurely thats the destination?or does that mean … UK highlands and Islandssurely thats the destination?or does that mean the scottish islands...I would have thought when you put in a postcode it would clarify somewhere

no that means Scotland

Original Poster Banned

Thomablue;8810261

if its not listed as "Isle of Wight"try I.O.W if its not there would use … if its not listed as "Isle of Wight"try I.O.W if its not there would use Hampshire

umm hampshire... but thats on this island isnt it not isle of wight,

rubbish with geography

if you type parcel2go to isle of wight into google first option brings you a list of companies they use and there is a DHL Northern Ireland service that says it deliveres to I.O.W but it asks for ebay username, are you trying to send something you sold on ebay?

parcel2go.com/par…d=3

Original Poster Banned

numptyj;8810299

if you type parcel2go to isle of wight into google first option brings … if you type parcel2go to isle of wight into google first option brings you a list of companies they use and there is a DHL Northern Ireland service that says it deliveres to I.O.W but it asks for ebay username, are you trying to send something you sold on ebay?https://www.parcel2go.com/parceldelivery-uk.aspx?serviceid=3

yep,

I did this initially but didnt see what your seeing.

+1 for Hampshire, that's the county it's considered to be in.

Original Poster Banned

numptyj;8810299

if you type parcel2go to isle of wight into google first option brings … if you type parcel2go to isle of wight into google first option brings you a list of companies they use and there is a DHL Northern Ireland service that says it deliveres to I.O.W but it asks for ebay username, are you trying to send something you sold on ebay?https://www.parcel2go.com/parceldelivery-uk.aspx?serviceid=3

Wicked!

thanks to you ive found it.

thank you very much, a worthy member of HUKD's

Glad you're here!

Thanks again!

ill rep you. :thumbsup:

dvhendo;8810327

Wicked!thanks to you ive found it.thank you very much, a worthy member of … Wicked!thanks to you ive found it.thank you very much, a worthy member of HUKD's Glad you're here! Thanks again!ill rep you. :thumbsup:

no worries :thumbsup:

dvhendo;8810291

umm hampshire... but thats on this island isnt it not isle of … umm hampshire... but thats on this island isnt it not isle of wight,rubbish with geography

yes-but Isle of wight is part of Hampshire

Thomablue;8810390

yes-but Isle of wight is part of Hampshire

Used to be part of Kent!

That's why they have a white horse in their crest - We gave it away because some bloke wanted to marry a princes!

Post would have been cheaper in Saxon times and you could have done some rape and pillage at the same time!

:viking:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions