Groups
    EXPIRED

Is the Last of Us very scary? (No spoilers please)

Banned
    Would It be a good game to play with kids?

Note, the Child was scared of Call of Duty 5 zombies (world at war).

18 Comments

I don't think so. I'm 27, and the game terrified me in some bits lol.

Pretty scary yeah, don't play in front of the kids!

Original Poster Banned

qwertymz

I don't think so. I'm 27, and the game terrified me in some bits lol.

Looks like we won't be playing it,

Thanks.

(Not sarcastic)

Yeah I'm 44 and it freaked me out!!!! Brilliant game though, great story line.

Crikey mate it's an 18, there's a clue.

As for scary, I remember a couple of jumpy bits but not as bad as I thought it would be. I found Dead Space way more scary
    Edited by: "tallpete33" 1st Aug 2014

Original Poster Banned

tallpete33

Crikey mate it's an 18, there's a clue. As for scary, I remember a couple … Crikey mate it's an 18, there's a clue. As for scary, I remember a couple of jumpy bits but not as bad as I thought it would be. I found Dead Space way more scary

Not all 18s are bad,

I played GTA V with my kids, we had lots of fun, and made him close his eyes during the "adult clubs" bits where you find Trevor.

some parts are tricky but not really scary. more panicking of button pressing when zombies attack thats about it.

there is nothing scary in the game.

Scary? No game nor film has ever scared me so I guess I'm not one to ask however my answer is no, the game doesn't scare me.

Its a great game and definitely worth a play! If you don't play it, you are missing out big time.....

Just seen your note: Maybe play it yourself then? :P

Edited by: "joshp" 1st Aug 2014

As someone else mentioned there's a reason for ratings... It's a psychological thriller as much as it is horror - though clickers aren't the nicest looking people...
    It's a superb game but very tense and really draws you I so, no, not for the kids...

Lego games are good lol

Im 3/4 through and i dont think its scary at all :s and im usually get scared playing games like dead space and fear

I'm 4 and 1/2 and didn't find it scary at all, man up people, night night

ferds

Not all 18s are bad,I played GTA V with my kids, we had lots of fun, and … Not all 18s are bad,I played GTA V with my kids, we had lots of fun, and made him close his eyes during the "adult clubs" bits where you find Trevor.

did they close their ears when all the profanity arrived?

Jeez!

how old are your kids?

ferds

Not all 18s are bad,I played GTA V with my kids, we had lots of fun, and … Not all 18s are bad,I played GTA V with my kids, we had lots of fun, and made him close his eyes during the "adult clubs" bits where you find Trevor.

Excellent parenting skills.

Original Poster Banned

chocci

did they close their ears when all the profanity arrived?Jeez!how old are … did they close their ears when all the profanity arrived?Jeez!how old are your kids?

I just told every bad word in the game,

Found some phrases they will never use,

E.g , F****** means poring ketchup on bread.

Will tell my wide one day to please make me a ketchup sandwitch and see what he says .

ferds

I just told every bad word in the game,Found some phrases they will never … I just told every bad word in the game,Found some phrases they will never use,E.g , F****** means poring ketchup on bread.Will tell my wide one day to please make me a ketchup sandwitch and see what he says .

while your trying to make light of this, your a pretty crappy parent

Original Poster Banned

kingtreelo

while your trying to make light of this, your a pretty crappy parent

He is smart, clean, well mannered and knows basic first aid.

These are the type of parents you should call crappy.

Click here

Half and half
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want some backless loafers for men12
      2. Phone "Upgrade"36
      3. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?77
      4. I am looking Ryman online discount code33

See more discussions