Is the LG G6 worth £400

Found 3rd Oct 2017
Hi all
I'm after a new phone maybe around £400 mark.I loved the LG G4 when i had it but then went back to iPhone 6s. I been looking at the LG G6.If you have one can you tell me your views on it and it it's worth getting or maybe better phone in the price range.

I use it my phone for
Internet
Camera (low light for club work some times)
Deezer music
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Hmmm no. Unless you want ultra wide screen I’d go with Nokia 8. You need to pay little bit more but it performance is better and updates are super quick.
Nokia 8 is one ugly phone with its big bezels
Just took a look at the Nokia 8 i'm not A fan of the the way it looks.
Yes, but I would go for the H870DS Dual Sim Quad DAC version with 64GB storage £339, especially if you like your music.

You can pick up the G6+ for £405 with 128GB of storage.

Only downside you have to deal with iffy companies.
Edited by: "4Real2016" 3rd Oct 2017
Why not an S7 edge?....I loved mine and upgraded to the S8....weirdly, I still miss the S7....
I wouldn't recommend the LG if you want a very good camera. Currently have an LG G5 and previously had LG G2. Camera is ok outside in natural light and if you can hold the phone very very steady, otherwise most of my pictures come out blurry. It takes too long too focus. On comparison with my fiances S7 edge, her phone camera is amazing. I don't know about the G6 but from my point of view, i won't be going for LG when it comes to camera.
I would suggest the S7 as its still a very good handset
CristianC894 m ago

I wouldn't recommend the LG if you want a very good camera. Currently have …I wouldn't recommend the LG if you want a very good camera. Currently have an LG G5 and previously had LG G2. Camera is ok outside in natural light and if you can hold the phone very very steady, otherwise most of my pictures come out blurry. It takes too long too focus. On comparison with my fiances S7 edge, her phone camera is amazing. I don't know about the G6 but from my point of view, i won't be going for LG when it comes to camera.I would suggest the S7 as its still a very good handset

do you use the stock camera app? I use OPEN CAMERA app on my G4 and the pictures are all amazing quality.
CristianC896 m ago

I wouldn't recommend the LG if you want a very good camera. Currently have …I wouldn't recommend the LG if you want a very good camera. Currently have an LG G5 and previously had LG G2. Camera is ok outside in natural light and if you can hold the phone very very steady, otherwise most of my pictures come out blurry. It takes too long too focus. On comparison with my fiances S7 edge, her phone camera is amazing. I don't know about the G6 but from my point of view, i won't be going for LG when it comes to camera.I would suggest the S7 as its still a very good handset

It may just be me but i dont really like the way photos look on samsung look a bit fake if you know what i mean
chocci1 h, 1 m ago

do you use the stock camera app? I use OPEN CAMERA app on my G4 and the …do you use the stock camera app? I use OPEN CAMERA app on my G4 and the pictures are all amazing quality.

I use the stock app. Plus I don't know if other apps would support the ultrawide camera. But I will give it a go
HalCapone3rd Oct 2017

It may just be me but i dont really like the way photos look on samsung …It may just be me but i dont really like the way photos look on samsung look a bit fake if you know what i mean

Everyone has their own taste. But I'm saying in low light, and for fast moving scenes , or even taking a picture while for example on the bus, the s7 is much better. It takes a clear picture. But i preferred the LG as it's sturdier than the s7 edge with its round corners and glass front and back. But here I'm talking about the G5. G6 might have improved. Can't tell
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants