EXPIRED

is the littlewoods 10% or 20% voucher still available

thanks

5 Comments

my sister ordered the ds pink and got it for £69.10 even though the codes were expired

have you tried them? it doesnt take much effort, after all it is you that wants to use them.

Banned

brum

have you tried them? it doesnt take much effort, after all it is you that … have you tried them? it doesnt take much effort, after all it is you that wants to use them.

Problem is littlewoods do not discount immediately. They refund the discount instead.

JDeal

Problem is littlewoods do not discount immediately. They refund the … Problem is littlewoods do not discount immediately. They refund the discount instead.

i am guessing that the little red cross hads come up on their coupon allowed? box.

this comes uo straight away, because if you were denied the 20% on and order when you used a 20% off code, you would hardly be likely to try again having not got it before would you?

Banned

Well I tried the code and it appears to accept it for me. Whether anyone would get the discount, I don't know. I suggest the OP reads a few threads about littlewoods discount codes though.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Competitions on HUKD712
    2. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?88
    3. word survey1316
    4. advice needed on dumbell weight training please35

See more discussions