Is 'The Lovely Bones' a book for blokes?!?

I'm about to order The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo and i'm considering chucking this in the basket aswell...

8 Comments

Probably not a blokes book, is a bit of a tear jerker. Probably worth reading if the price is right,....

Um no but if its cheap then why not

mrs barky loved it-I didnt-if you need to chuck something into the order just get the 2 sequels to dragon tattoo-great books.(great films too btw)

Banned

Lovely Bones was good, I think it's a unisex title if ever there was one. I hate chick lit too.

Original Poster

barky;8461018

mrs barky loved it-I didnt-if you need to chuck something into the order … mrs barky loved it-I didnt-if you need to chuck something into the order just get the 2 sequels to dragon tattoo-great books.(great films too btw)

i need to check i like the first one before i order the sequels!

i dont NEED to chuck something in, i just saw it for £2.99. not heard much about it though.

Mrs Just finished this one, sick start to the book, but really good ending she says.

Banned

What happens in the lovely bones film?

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;8461445

What happens in the lovely bones film?

presumably whatever happens in the book.

i went for it in the end. admittedly i'm looking forward to the The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo much more, but looking forward to it none the less...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846141
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?1968
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183823
    4. Any PS4 News Here29213610

See more discussions