Is the Match Hunt still on

and can you get more than one voucher

17 Comments

yes and can only get one

I thought everyone had already had one by now!

Banned

Only one per person.

yeah you need to read the T and Cs one per member per household

Banned

one per person unless you go begging

i can only find 1 match

I've only found 2 matches. I've been looking through endless threads but the 3rd just won't appear. *ponders*

Mazmoo;2036559

I've only found 2 matches. I've been looking through endless threads but … I've only found 2 matches. I've been looking through endless threads but the 3rd just won't appear. *ponders*

You can only get one per day though so maybe its not been 24 hours since your last one:)

im the same...got 2 cant find number 3 ---all this searching cannot be good for a marriage! lol

I have 3. I have a voucher!

I have 2, in 2 days, found in the same place.

Just typed in the URL and pressed Enter, loaded HUKD and there was my match notification, twice.

I just this second got my third match...now what to buy!!!??

I can get another voucher and use together? Nice

Abvance;2048803

I can get another voucher and use together? Nice

Its only one voucher per person I think.

mine match count is 2 ,but unable to get 3rd one still....any one know is match hunt is closed?

usantoshk1234;2082595

mine match count is 2 ,but unable to get 3rd one still....any one know is … mine match count is 2 ,but unable to get 3rd one still....any one know is match hunt is closed?

Haha...not just me having this problem as well then!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213598
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386134
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764005
    4. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??11

See more discussions