Is the Michael Jackson memorial service going to be replayed or can it be downloaded?

12 replies
Found 11th Jul 2009
Mother missed it on Tuesday so I'm trying to get it sorted for her to watch. I have looked on the tiscali tv giude but I can't see it being replayed, does anyone know if it will? Or does anyone know where I can download it from?

Rep will be left for all help given, thanks.

12 Comments

it was on bbc2 so i should imagine you can watch it on the bbc iplayer

queenlush;5722377

it was on bbc2 so i should imagine you can watch it on the bbc iplayer

Tried iplayer earlier in the week and it said its not available? :thinking: I missed the last 30 mins and wanted to watch it too :x

Original Poster

thanks, but she doesn't use computers. If its not on telly again I'll be looking to get it on a dvd for her.

starsparkle2311;5722388

hey queenlush, how are you babes?:-D

Hijack!!! lolololol:p

starsparkle2311;5722388

hey queenlush, how are you babes?:-D

hiya hunny i'm grrrreat xxx what you up to ?....oh and have you heard ?

Search google for "Michael Jackson Memorial Rapidshare" and you should find plenty of places to d/l from.

starsparkle2311;5722445

looooooolI'm good, not upto much, obvo I'm on here,lool and yes I have … looooooolI'm good, not upto much, obvo I'm on here,lool and yes I have heard there's a bird...............

me neither ...just poured myself a little drinkie, grabbed a plate of rottisserie chicken with a light sprinkling of salt and waiting for amusement lol

Miss Money Penny;5722401

Hijack!!! lolololol:p

are you insinuating we hijack threads? :-D

starsparkle2311;5722445

looooooolI'm good, not upto much, obvo I'm on here,lool and yes I have … looooooolI'm good, not upto much, obvo I'm on here,lool and yes I have heard there's a bird...............

what bird??? lol

ClarityofMind;5722562

what bird??? lol

have you not heard ?

queenlush;5722601

have you not heard ?

I've not heard a bird ;-)

Original Poster

J_B;5722506

Search google for "Michael Jackson Memorial Rapidshare" and you should … Search google for "Michael Jackson Memorial Rapidshare" and you should find plenty of places to d/l from.

thanks for that. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition66709
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions