Please discuss

123 Comments

:?huh?!:?

Banned

new phone anyone

technical issue anyone??

Banned

medical issues anyone ?

a bunny boiler need attention and wanna cheat with someone online???

anyone..........

then cry about bullying :lol:

Banned

ilovepink;7888268

a bunny boiler need attention and wanna cheat with someone … a bunny boiler need attention and wanna cheat with someone online???anyone..........then cry about bullying :lol:

ooh I like that one ..

what about some porkie pie telling :whistling:

Original Poster

bunch of stupid boring games anyone>?

dog_cop;7888306

ooh I like that one .. what about some porkie pie telling :whistling:

whaaaaaat?!?!?!

you mean the people on the internet dont always tell the truth :cry;

how about stalking people :w00t:

Banned

ilovepink;7888319

whaaaaaat?!?!?!you mean the people on the internet dont always tell the … whaaaaaat?!?!?!you mean the people on the internet dont always tell the truth :cry;

You maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddd

telling lies is the new black.. :lol:

talking of porkie pies......................

phantom pregnancy anyone :whistling:

how about a big competition? with fake prizes? and a big storyline to go with why they've not been on hukd for a while?

davidn84;7888353

how about a big competition? with fake prizes? and a big storyline to go … how about a big competition? with fake prizes? and a big storyline to go with why they've not been on hukd for a while?

they are my favs, i like it when people try and catch the OP out its hilarious

How about pretending.

Banned

ilovepink;7888371

they are my favs, i like it when people try and catch the OP out its … they are my favs, i like it when people try and catch the OP out its hilarious

yes like I am an extra in major tv series ;-)

dog_cop;7888390

teletubbies is not a major tv series, how many times do i have to tell you! :thumbsup:

dog_cop;7888390

i did lol

did he really think people would believe that, was funny thou with people trying to catch him out with the time difference

i dont even need to be here to be running the misk

I R MISK[, got all you puppets on a string

Banned

davidn84;7888401

teletubbies is not a major tv series, how many times do i have to tell … teletubbies is not a major tv series, how many times do i have to tell you! :thumbsup:

I cant say too much but lots of schmoozing with celebs .. and flashing the billzz around ;-)

thing is though... all this threads seem to be the most popular...

can someone keep a note of cliffs for me please gotta do lunch for little one and then nap time for her cheers

looool

Banned

porkie pie telling gerbil1;7888423

[B]i dont even need to be here to be running the miskI R MISK[, got all … [B]i dont even need to be here to be running the miskI R MISK[, got all you puppets on a string /B]

ORLY

black gerbil1;7888423

[B]i dont even need to be here to be running the miskI R MISK[, got all … [B]i dont even need to be here to be running the miskI R MISK[, got all you puppets on a string /B]

misk? is that like risk the game?

Banned

People still going on about things that happened months ago :roll:

DMERC;7888438

thing is though... all this threads seem to be the most popular...

because me and the JFK run the misk, every other thread is about us, 90% of freds in feedback are about us, they be mad coz we run HUKD basically.

Banned

ilovepink;7888443

can someone keep a note of cliffs for me please gotta do lunch for little … can someone keep a note of cliffs for me please gotta do lunch for little one and then nap time for her cheers looool

cliff will be here later :thumbsup:

black gerbil1;7888463

because me and the JFK run the misk, every other thread is about us, 90% … because me and the JFK run the misk, every other thread is about us, 90% of freds in feedback are about us, they be mad coz we run HUKD basically.

So if you're running it...are you admin? Because i'm sure you're not allowed two accounts? :thinking:

davidn84;7888509

So if you're running it...are you admin? Because i'm sure you're not … So if you're running it...are you admin? Because i'm sure you're not allowed two accounts? :thinking:

brah I can do what i like when I like how i like, not a ting anyone can do about it.

Banned

how about all those that get taken in by the pretence, then pretend they knew all along

or all those that involve them self in the slapper threads then pretend they just upping their post count

Banned

sassie;7888517

how about all those that get taken in by the pretence, then pretend they … how about all those that get taken in by the pretence, then pretend they knew all alongor all those that involve them self in the slapper threads then pretend they just upping their post count

Do I get involved with slapper threads?

If I do it is only to have a giggle x x

black gerbil1;7888463

because me and the JFK run the misk, every other thread is about us, 90% … because me and the JFK run the misk, every other thread is about us, 90% of freds in feedback are about us, they be mad coz we run HUKD basically.

black gerbil1;7888514

brah I can do what i like when I like how i like, not a ting anyone can … brah I can do what i like when I like how i like, not a ting anyone can do about it.

im starting to like these threads (and posts) where people appear to have weird cases of delusions of grandeur... especially when they get excited about the idea of "running" a miscellaneous section on a deals website...

Banned

Little Munchkin;7888581

what are slapper threads? :?

The ones you are in

DMERC;7888593

im starting to like these threads (and posts) where people appear to have … im starting to like these threads (and posts) where people appear to have weird cases of delusions of grandeur... especially when they get excited about the idea of "running" a miscellaneous section on a deals website...

He's just a sponge.

black gerbil1;7888463

[COLOR="Red"]^^THIS^^[/COLOR]

DMERC;7888593

im starting to like these threads (and posts) where people appear to have … im starting to like these threads (and posts) where people appear to have weird cases of delusions of grandeur... especially when they get excited about the idea of "running" a miscellaneous section on a deals website...

the only reason this site is so big is because of me and JFK, we am the reason its making money, if we l eft, this site would turn into a cesspit.

black gerbil1;7888616

the only reason this site is so big is because of me and JFK, we am the … the only reason this site is so big is because of me and JFK, we am the reason its making money, if we l eft, this site would turn into a cesspit.

tru dat fam

Amen

Banned

black gerbil1;7888616

the only reason this site is so big is because of me and JFK, we am the … the only reason this site is so big is because of me and JFK, we am the reason its making money, if we l eft, this site would turn into a cesspit.

well off you go then lets see what happens .. :thumbsup:

black gerbil1;7888616

I have an idea...try it!

black gerbil1;7888616

http://www.stoopad.com/content/binary/BigHeadRuinsTheDay.png

finally a BG1 thread

ahah played all you fools
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions